Chapter 3-Take care of her for me

Warning: Sad death 

Ben's parents came to the hospital as soon as they heard and were worried about their friend. the doctor told the three of them that they could go see him, they walk in and see him smile as soon as they entered, they saw him with a small smile on his face. Lily ran towards him and hugged and kissed his forehead, Rey walked up and he lifted his hand towards her face and rubbed her cheek. She holds the hand against her cheek and starts to softly cry because of seeing her father in that state. Leia leans onto Han and hugs him, while having tears in the corner of her eyes. Rey's father looks up and sees the solos looking sad, because of their dear friends situation. Rey's father gestured for Ben to come closer to him, he walks over and her father whispers into his ear and then a single tear goes running down Ben's face as he backs away nodding and saying 

"I will sir" 

Ben then walks over to his parents while having a hand cover his face. Han puts a hand on Ben's shoulder. Rey's father looks at her and grabs her hand gently.

"Rey my beautiful baby girl, i love you take care of her for me." he said with a warm smile on his face.

"no no no dad don't say things like that you're going to be fine." Rey said while shaking her head and staring to sob some more, her father then looks at lily. 

"I love you my darling."

"I love you too my dear." she said with a small smile and then let's out a sob. He looks at the Solo family and says "Thank you for everything my dear friends."

"We will miss you old friend." Han said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Goodbye Mason." Leia said while giving him small smile. Ben then looked at him and said "Goodbye Mr. Kenobi." Ben said with a small smile on his face as more tears came down.

Mason takes one last look at his family with a warm smile and then closes his eyes, then they hear a his pulse go dead on the machine. Lily pushes Rey out of the way and starts to shake and call for her husband, after Rey gets pushed away Ben hugs her tight as she cry into his chest. 

Two weeks later  

"Hey Rey." Ben said walking into her room.

Rey was sitting at her bay window looking at the rain go down the window tracing it with her finger. He went over to her and puts down a bag, she doesn't even take a glance at him. He sighs but then takes out some ice cream and gummy's for her. 

"I got you your favorite." 

Ben said nudging her but again she didn't answer him, he sighs, and puts them back in the bag, then begins to speak to her again. 

"Ok i get it, I'll see you later." 

Ben said getting up but then he felt something grab his hand, he turned his head and saw that she was looking down and holding his hand, he felt another blush come across his face. 

"No please, stay..." she said as she looked back up at him. 

He grabbed both of her hands and sat down, he then brushed some of her hair out of her face and rubbed his thumb against her cheek. She leans into his touch feeling very calm and relax when he would always do this with her to try and cheer her up. 

"I miss him, so much.." Rey says before sobbing in his chest as he pulls her in for a tight lasting hug.

"I know, I do too." be said to her as he remembers the last thing her father said to her. 

"Please, take care of her for me."

And Ben has always been a man to his word and he was going to make sure this is one he will never break, he loved this girl with all of his heart and will do anything for her, but he also knows he could be the one getting hurt, but even so he would still stand by him just like he knows she will always stand by him, no matter what. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed it!