Dearest Adrien (Part 4)

Dearest Adrien,

The way your hair glimmers in the sun. How your green eyes light up with anticipation and hope. How your smile would light up the darkest of days.

Everything about you is just entrancing. Alluring, inviting and intimate.

Yes, you have the most amazing looks in all of Paris, but most of what I love about you, is your invigorating personality.

How you patiently taught me everything I needed to learn before the Chemistry exam. How you gently assisted me when I fenced for the first time.

How we snuck out to the theatre alone, all those years ago, while I was still wearing my PJs.

How you hand crafted that lucky charm for my birthday. And I still carry it everywhere I go; for it's the luckiest charm of my life.

How you always stood up for me, believed in my abilities, even when I didn't.

Or how I saw interact ever so softly with Manon while we had to babysit her together. Answering her endless questions, with much love, care and patience.

Or how you helped me with my designs by agreeing to model them. And by the end of the day, you had taught me all the basic positions.

How you helped me dance for our school talent show, and in the end we conpeted together, instead of against each other.

Or how you negotiated with your Father to hang out with me during the day, and we baked your favourite cookies.

All these events might just be insignificant memories to you, but for me, they are just a handful of my most treasured ones.

You have left such a deep impression on me, on my enamoured heart, and I know I will never be able to turn back now.

I've fallen too hard, Adrien. I fall harder every single day...

With shining affection,
Marinette ❤️

Date: 21 December 2021
(Age: 18)