Dearest Adrien (Part 2)

Dearest Adrien,

Half a year has passed since the first time I tried confessing my feelings for you, through a letter. Six more months have passed being a friend to you. And there are so many more to come.

I've thought about you everyday, at the beginning and at the end. And I still do. Everything and everyone reminds me of you, for you've become a gentle, clear layer above my reality.

And I wish one day, I'd be able to look up at you and call you mine.

I think about everything you've done for me, from the day you gave me your umbrella for the first time, even though you got soaked.

I long to be the one you rely on, the one who would support you no matter what. I want you to know that I would love you forever, and I'll be there to help you up on your feet no matter what comes. No matter how many times you fall, I'll keep picking you up.

Like how I fell in love and you caught me.

It would be us against the world, just the way it's supposed to be.

I wish you would see all that say to you, all that I long to pour out of my mouth. And one day, I will tell you.

I just wish that day comes soon...

With eternal love,
Marinette. ❤️

Date: 21 December 2020
(Age: 17)