Dearest Adrien (Part 3)

Dearest Adrien,

Time flies when I'm with you. Every hour feels like just an instant. But even a minute with you is refreshing.

I feel so happy, blessed even, that you came in my life. You made me feel a tumultuous force of emotions and feelings in a matter of hours, which not even people in years could do.

I've longed for you for such a long time, but yet it feels it was just a day before I set eyes on those glowing, green orbs of yours.

I've longed to be your first thought in the morning, the one you think of in the beginning of the day, just how I do.

I've wished for you to stay with me till the end of time, to embrace my eternal adoration for you.

I want to share every secret of my life with you, without feeling judged, and without stuttering. I wish one day, I will be able to do just that. I wish one day, I would call you mine, and you would call me yours. 

The future is unclear for everyone, but I know, that I need you in mine. People come and go, but I want you to stay with me forever. For I know, that I would always be yours. 

My heart would always belong to you, the one who filled me with a magical endless song of love...

With everlasting love and hope, 
Marinette.

Date: 21 June 2021
(Age: 17)