Chapter Five

Older [Bnha Animatic] by Gilliana N.
Older by Ben Platt
Pic found on google

The three of us decide to train with each other on the beach. All-might helps train Midori-kun by having him clear the beach and then sparring hand to hand. I decide to train my wings to fly longer both while happy and while angry. I also train how many Holy Rings I can summon before getting a headache. Koneko trains her senses and her grip while invisible. All-might and I have a deal that I try to heal the remaining damage every other week until I can't heal anymore or until he is completely healed, as long as I don't over exert myself again. All-might also trains in his muscular form seeing what his current time limit is after the major healing I gave him. We continue to train like this for ten long months and today is the day we take the entrance exams. Koneko and I make it just as a girl floats Izuku to keep him from tripping. We head over to him and all walk in together, we search for our seats.

Izuku sits next to Katsuki while Koneko and I sit next to each other a row above the boys. We listen as Present Mic explains how the practical exam works. I look and see that me and Midori-kun both are in the same battle arena while Koneko is in the same arena as Katsuki. I sigh knowing Kaa-kun and Hogo-sha-Chan are going to try to show each other up while me and Midori-kun are probably going to be teaming up. I see a kid stand up and ask about the fourth robot while also telling Midori-kun to take the test more seriously which makes me mad. The blue haired kid knows nothing about Izuku and is already trying to pin him as a problematic kid. My wings change to my daemonic form and start flapping, not enough to lift me from my seat, the kid zeros in on me and tells me to stop showing off my quirk. I rise and deceivingly calm tell the boy "If you did not notice I have a mutation type quirk which responds to my emotions, meaning that it is not always controllable. So if you would kindly stop speaking badly about others before you know them or have at least talked to them once, I would appreciate it." I then turn to Present Mic and bow "Sorry for the interruption, please continue Sensei." I sit down and the blue haired boy gets pulled down by one of the kids next to him.

After Present Mic explains the rest, we head to our specified battle areas and start to focus on the task ahead. I start to walk over to Izuku but, the blue haired boy stops me right before I can call out his name. "You shouldn't talk to him. He seems to be thinking about how he goi-" he gets cut off by Izuku coming over "Hoshi-chan there you are you can provide me fire for this part right? It seems my lighter is dead." I shrug the blue haired kid's hand off my shoulder and give him a smug look. "Yea no problem Midori-kun I was just about to come over and offer the idea myself before I got stopped by mister know it all over here. I knew your lighter was at least getting low if not already dead." The blue haired boy looked a little shocked and then walked away thankfully seeming to have learned his lesson. We hear Present Mic yell at us to start and dart into the battle.

I summon my Holy Rings to attack robots and one to stay near Izuku so he can use the holy flames from them for his attacks. After we rack up a good amount of points we see the zero pointer robot appear, we stare in shock about to run when we both hear a girl scream. We rush forward without thinking and try to help her. Izuku gets her out from under the rubble while I send all of my rings through the robot burning the insides and cutting it to pieces. After we finish helping the girl get out of the rubble we hear Present Mic call the end of the practical. I hooked my arm under one of the girls shoulders with Izuku doing the same on her other side and we helped her to the entrance of the fake city. We set her down near the first aid area while I summon a healing ring. I have all three of us surround the ring and heal them at the same time. After healing them I sit down and yawn having used too much stamina for the fight and then healing. "Thank you for helping me. I'm Uraraka, Ochako."

I smile and yawn again gesturing Midori-kun to introduce us as I'm about to fall asleep. "Oh ah, I'm Midoriya, Izuku and my friend here is Kogane, Chise. Sorry she's not introducing herself. She used too much energy today and is about to fall asleep." Uraraka giggles and says it's not a problem, Izuku has the girl help put me on his back so that we can go home. As Izuku walks us back to the main campus Koneko and Katsuki catch up to us. Koneko and Izuku start talking about how the exams went while Kaa-kun just sulks in the background. After a bit Kaa-kun takes me off Izuku's back. "There is no way a weak Deku *I hit his head slightly too tired to hit him harder* like you can carry her for much longer, so, i'm going to carry her the rest of the way to her place." He then positions me on his back and starts to walk ahead of Koneko and Izuku.