Chapter Six

*next morning at the beach*

Koneko and I set up a picnic blanket and basket on the beach that we have been training at for the last ten months. We texted Midori-kun and Yagi-sensei telling them to come to the beach for a surprise. We only have to wait for five minutes before the boys show up. I waved them down and they came running over. Koneko laughs at their excitement while I shake my head smiling softly. I had wanted to invite Kaa-kun but knew it would just lead to a fight so I had asked Matron Yuki  to help make a second picnic for Kaa-kun and me to share later today.

We all enjoyed the picnic and talked about random things until noon when the boys had to leave to continue training. Koneko decided to go with them to train her agility more while I take the stuff back to the orphanage and get ready for the second picnic at the park.

***~~~ time skip due to making extra pudding for the kids~~~***

I head to the park to meet up with Bakugo. As I enter the park I see Kaa-kun showing some of the kids his quirk, they are all crowded around him in awe. I decide to wow the kids by summoning a Holy ring and letting it float above my head like a halo and then flying up to them. A little girl with a cute purple dress is the first to notice me. She points at me and tugs on another kids shirt.

After a moment all of the kids are staring at both me and Kaa-kun asking us more about our quirks. We talk with the kids until their parents start calling them for lunch. After the crowd dispersed we headed for an old oak tree and set the blanket and basket beneath it. "Had to steal some of the spotlight didn't you imōto?" I giggle and shake my head lightly. "I can't let them inflate your ego too much can I onii-chan?."

He chuckles and gives me a side hug laying his head on mine, we sit for a bit just happy to be together. After a while I heard his stomach growl and giggle lightly, telling him there is food in the basket. He sits up and pulls the basket closer grabbing a sandwich and juice then passing them to me before grabbing some for himself. We catch up on what we have been doing for the last ten months and just enjoy each other's company. We decided to talk about how we did in the U.A. exams.

"I feel like I aced both of those stupid exams the writing one was way to easy and the practicals was easy too. I ended up beating Neko-Chan by 19 points in the end." He smiles and puffs his chest out slightly. I shake my head as he asks how I did on my exam. "Well like you said the written was way too easy especially English.*he nods since I helped my friends become almost fluent in english* The practicals on the other hand were easy until the Zero pointer showed up. Me and Midori-kun teamed up.

I had let him use one of my rings for a flame source. We were getting plenty of points so we were going to leave the zero pointer alone until Uraraka screamed. She had been caught under some rubble so Midori-kun got her out while I summoned around 10 rings to tear and burn the robot apart. Once we finished saving Uraraka, Present Mic called time so we took her to the gate and I healed them using a little bit too much stamina."

Kaa-kun lightly hits the back of my head. "You should know better than to try and summon more than your limit Imōto, and then to heal others after going over it. No wonder you fell asleep on the way home." He Shakes his head sighing. "Our group didn't have any trouble with the Zero pointer, no one was stupid enough to destroy the streets or buildings thankfully. You probably did beat me.

I didn't even think to help anyone if they were being overrun or hurt, and since it's a hero school they probably have a rescue point system as well." I nod and ask how many hero points he had gotten. "I think I got 77 villain points while Neko-Chan got 58. How many did you and Deku get?" I sigh at his nickname for Midori-kun.

" I got 82 Villain points while Midori-kun got 34 I believe. So you at least beat everyone but me out of our group and I hope I beat that blue haired know it all." He laughs and asks if I mean the one who called me and Izuku out before practicals. I nod with a slight pout still mad at the guy.