Prolouge

Video by Bri Pate name [BNHA AMV: TodoDeku] Sk8r Boi
We do not own BNHA the ownership belongs of course to Kōhei Horikoshi.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-* I smack my alarm clock, shutting it up and proceed to roll out of bed and onto the floor. "Ugh, why must floors be so hard?" I get up and after my daily morning routine getting ready for another boring Friday at school, I head down-stairs,  noticing my mom has already left for work and dad is not home yet from his night shift. I sigh and make myself a bowl of White Tiger frosted flakes. I notice it's about 5 am now so I finish off my cereal and head out, grabbing my skateboard along the way. After an uneventful skate to school, I head to my locker and put my board away and then go find my friends in the courtyard. I see Alice, Graham, Kat, and Zane all huddled up together for warmth and laugh a bit while approaching them. As soon as Kat notices me she smiles brightly and yells "Get over here and be our heater, Char!" I sigh and walk over smiling when I get dragged into the pile of my friends. " How the hell are you always so warm, damn emo nerd?" I laugh at Graham. "Just because I have no 'emotions' doesn't mean I can't be warm GC (Graham Cracker)." He huffs and we all laugh at this. All too soon the bell rings signaling first period, so we all wave goodbye and head towards our respective classes.

***~~~ Time skip over the entire school day thanks to Nezu ~~~***

"FINALLY, hell is over for the week!" I hear Alice yell while she heads toward me. I grab my skateboard out of my locker and turn around to face my overly-excited best friend. "Heh, did you forget about the 5-page essay you have to finish before Tuesday, Alice?" She glares at me and huffs, "I still don't know how you managed to finish that stupid essay in one night, Char." I shake my head, not giving her an answer, as we head towards the front of the school to meet up with Kat, Zane and Graham. Once we reach the front, I see Kat being harassed by the school jock, Chad. I run up and hit the dunce with the flat of my skateboard, dazing him, I then grab Kat and hightail it with Alice following us. "Geez I can't believe that jerk can get away with that bullshit!" I nod agreeing to Kat's rant. Looking up I notice Zane and Graham heading towards us, looking pissed. "I know what has her pissed" I said pointing to Kat "But what has your knickers in a twist, guys?" Zane and Graham look at each other then both mutter "Chad" under their breaths. I decide to break the little rage party up and ask everyone "Soo.... We still on for the mall hangout tomorrow?" Alice smiles and nods enthusiastically, Zane and Kat following her lead. "I can't make it- Mom wants me to babysit the twerp Killian tomorrow." Graham says in a sad voice. We all smile sadly, understanding. "It's cool, bro. I almost had to babysit my little brother Vlyad as well." Zane comments while slinging his arm over Graham's shoulder. After a while we all head home to finish any homework and to get dinner before tomorrow. Once I get home, I have dinner with Mom, then head up the stairs to finish my weekend homework and go to bed. *BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-* I grumble while crawling out of bed, getting ready for the day at the mall with Alice, Kat, and Zane. After awhile and a complete breakfast, I grab my skate pack which has all of my safety gear and my board attached. I hear a car pull up outside and then honk, signaling Zane is here to pick me up.

***~~~ time skip due to a United States of Smash~~~***

After a fun mall trip with the girls and Zane, I decide to head to the skate park to practice some tricks. I start heading to my favorite park, not bothering to put my gear on just yet. I am heading down Main Street when I hear a loud *Sccccrrreeeeccchhhhh* Turning around I see a black truck headed right for me the driver passed out at the wheel. Everything seems to stop and I swear my life flashes before my eyes, then all I feel is a sharp pain in my side and neck before everything goes black.

767 words including the credits at the top of the page. Wow that seems so short compared to how much of this story I have drafted. Ehh guess it kinda makes sense because this is only before the actual story. Anyway hope you enjoy and so does azazeliam the co-writer of our story.
Bye little angels see you next entry!