Chapter Seven

Picture from google of another anime if u know u know if not I challenge u to find it 😼

Amv by https://youtube.com/c/JazitJ
Am I wrong by Nico and Vinz

*After circle time the kids are running around the backyard*

We sit on the back porch watching the kids run around. "Oh look, the yappy Pomeranian is helping watch the little bubble eating monsters!" I turned around to see Koneko watching from the back door. Kaa-kun just ignores her knowing that if he 'explodes' at her I would more than likely ignore both of them for a week which would just make all of us miserable.

"Hogo-sha-chan you know that if you both get in a fight all of us are going to be miserable for a week because I will ignore both of you. So why do you even try to start a fight with Kaa-kun?" She shrugs and walks over to us sitting down on my left side. She gently pokes my side and asks if I feel any phantom pain today. Kaa-kun looks over at me concerned "what does she mean by phantom pain Imōto? Why would you have phantom pain anyways?" I sigh, pulling my knees up to my chest, wrapping my wings around myself and looking ahead towards the kids but not actually watching them.

"Well ... a couple months before we met and I defended Midori-kun from you."
*flashback to three year old Chise before meeting Koneko*
Hiro-sama and Matron Yuki have decided to take all of the kids out to the park today, for a fun day while the older kids are at school. We are all singing and talking to each other as we head to the park. I hang back from the group a bit thinking about how different my life is this time. We are about to cross the street so Matron Yuki has everyone line up and hold hands to cross. I'm at the very end holding on to Miki-Chan, Matron Yuki and Hiro-sama start leading us across the street. None of us noticed the idiot on the motorbike going too fast until he turned his bike sideways making the tires screech.

We all looked up and over to our left he had hit a rock in the road and lost control heading right for me and Miki-Chan. I let go of her hand and pushed Miki-Chan away from me and out of harm's way already knowing how much damage an out of control vehicle can cause. The bike hits me and barely misses my friend, I'm sent about 15 feet away thankfully into a sorta soft bush. I lay still just looking at the sky knowing that I'm about to be crying from the pain once the adrenaline wears off.

I can hear all of the other kids crying and screaming as Hiro-sama tries to calm them down and Matron Yuki heading towards me, I can also hear the biker frantically trying to apologize to everyone. I blink as I see Matron Yuki looking down at me. I give her a soft small smile telling her I'm awake and still on an adrenaline high. She gives me a watery smile back telling me how brave I am for pushing Mitsuki out of harm's way. I suck in a sharp breath as the adrenaline wears off.

My left side feels like it's on fire and it starts getting worse as I try to breathe normally. Matron Yuki helps by dulling the pain with her quirk and tells me she is sorry she can't do more. I hear sirens growing louder and realize someone called for an ambulance. I whimper lightly wondering if I would survive any surgery. I will most likely need to fix all the damage the bike must have done. I start to wonder if I die again will I be reborn again? I look up into Matron Yuki's eyes and see my scared and confused face reflected in them before everything starts to get hazy. I feel hands lift me out of the bush causing me to whimper and squeak in pain.

I'm put onto a cold thin mattress and carted over to the ambulance. I hear them tell Hiro-sama that they are going to have Matron Yuki help the crew on the way to the hospital. I'm loaded into the ambulance matron Yuki still helping by dulling the pain I feel. I try to blink the haze away and succeed for a couple of moments as the doctors stick an Iv in my arm and put an oxygen mask on my face. I hear the doctors list my vitals and the damage done.