21

"If I'm correct you were dead, at least that's what my men told me" Seonghwa2 said scanning the hall. "Well sorry to disappoint but if you thought those idiots could kill me you are very mistaken" yeosang said smirking. "Now get your fucking disgusting hands off him" he said stepping forward. "Heh this hall was so dark I couldn't even see this curtain" Seonghwa2 said walking closer to it and opening it. "What a nice view".

"When did you start given a rats ass about the view?" Seonghwa said walking in behind yeosang. "I'm glad you're here" he said placing his hand on yeosang's shoulder. "Of course where eles would I be?" Yeosang responded. "Now let him go I have your men in front tied up and you at gunpoint. It's over no getting out of this one like last time. Mom and dad aren't here to protect you anymore" Seonghwa said. "Protect me!? They didn't even love me all they cared about was you! They never cared about me since you were born!" Seonghwa2 yelled.

"Bullshit! they did care about you, sure they threw me party's and praised me but all they cared about was you, it didn't matter how much I tried to impress them, they would still think about you and talk about you like I wasn't there!" Seonghwa yelled in response. "Stop lying they didn't!". "Yes they did! They knew you killed many of their clients and my girlfriend but they said nothing about it because they loved you!"Seonghwa yelled at him clearly frustrated. "But you were too fucking obsessed with the whole my parents don't love me bullshit! you pushed them away and claimed they never loved you! And now their dead because of you the son they loved so much but he was too blind to see it!" Seonghwa yelled out this time with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"I had no one after you killed them you left me all alone! Your my Hyung you were supposed to be there for me and tell me everything was going to be fine. You left me alone to do everything myself  I was still in high school I was scared!. And I hoped you would come back because ....we're family....but you never did. And now I finally have someone and you keep trying to take them away!" Seonghwa said with a tear falling down his cheek. Hongjoong had been with Seonghwa for a while but he had never seen Seonghwa like this before. Seonghwa2 was quite he didn't say anything he looked down at hongjoong then back at his brother. "Do you really care about this boy?" He asked. "Yes I do" Seonghwa responded looking at hongjoong "he means everything to me".

Seonghwa2 smiled at his brother and whispered into hongjoong's ear before letting him go. Seonghwa ran to hongjoong hugging him tightly. "Hyung I want to still be with you-" Seonghwa was cut off by the sound of broken glass. When he looked up his brother was no longer there and the window was broken. Seonghwa got up and looked down to see his brother lifeless and blood everywhere.

"W-why...."Seonghwa said as his face went white and fell to his knees. "WHY DO YHE PEOPLE I CARE FOR ALWAYS LEAVE ME!!" Seonghwa yelled tears falling down. ~I guess even with all the things he did Seonghwa still cared for him~ hongjoong thought as he went to hug Seonghwa. "Hongjoong what am I doing wrong?....why do people leave when you don't want them to" he said wiping his tears. Hongjoong knows that Seonghwa is a tough guy and he likes to keep his emotions locked up but there are times when they come out but this is the first time so many emotions came out all at once. He's like a completely different person.

"Seonghwa he told me to tell you something" hongjoong said grabbing Seonghwa's face to look at him. "What?" Seonghwa said with red eyes. "He said he's sorry for everything and that the pain he caused you is to much to be able to live on. But he's also sorry for being a bad hyung and that in his next life when you meet again he promises to take care of you and love you. He also said he knows how much you hate him for what he did to me and your family so he hopes dying would make up for his mistakes" hongjoong said. "How would him dying make me feel better of course I hated him but I still wanted to be with him! He's still my Hyung even with all the things he's done. He's still my family" Seonghwa said wiping away his tears. After a few more minutes of crying he went back to his normal self.

"Ahem...yeosang go call the police and tell them someone committed suicide also call the family graveyard keeper and tell him to start digging" Seonghwa said like nothing had happened. Hongjoong knew how Seonghwa was. he would feel sad about something then act like nothing happened because he thinks it's a waste of time to cry over something that already happened and that tears won't fix anything.

A few days latter was the funeral. It was only hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Kai. Kai stayed far away from the casket just staring at it as it was lowered in the grave. As Seonghwa and hongjoong were leaving hongjoong spotted Kai and went over to him. "Hey you know you get closer right?" Hongjoong said to him. Kai was a prick but he had his good moments. Kai said nothing and continued to stare at the grave. "He told me to tell you he's sorry and he knows he's been selfish without thinking how you felt but you still stayed by his side so he also wanted to thank you. He left some money in your account". Kai took out his phone to see 4 million dollars in his account. "He said get out of this place and live without regrets. He said something about starting that restaurant that you always wanted" hongjoong said and walked away as Kai dropped to the ground crying.

Hongjoong then joined Seonghwa in the car. "Motherfucker finally makes things right but he's not even here" Seonghwa said pulling out a cigarette. "At least he did" hongjoong said taking the cigarette away and throwing it out the window. "Fuck can you stop doing that" Seonghwa said in an angry tone. "It's either the cigarette or me" hongjoong said crossing his arms. "At least the cigarette doesn't get on my nerves" he said but soon regretting it as hongjoong lowed his head. "Sorry...." hongjoong said in a small voice. Seonghwa pulled hongjoong close and kissed the top of his head. "I'm kidding I like when you bother me. It makes me know that you still interested in me" Seonghwa said hugging him. "Buy me some ice cream and I'll forgive you" hongjoong said with a pout. Seonghwa chuckled as hugged him tighter. "I haven't forgive you yet!" Hongjoong yelled

🗿 sorry about the wait I was just lazy🗿 I will try to get the next chapter out earlier 😔