13

It's been a year since that night hongjoong graduated with Seonghwa and are in a good relationship. Hongjoong's sister can now go to school (she's like 14 btw) *she couldn't before because of her condition* . Yunho and Mingi grew closer after meeting at hongjoong and Seonghwa's graduation. hongjoong now owns the cafe shop where he used to work at as a graduation gift from Seonghwa. So let's start the story here.

Hongjoong was in the cafe cleaning the tables. "Boss where do I put this plant?" A young girl asked. "Over there by the window" hongjoong pointed out. As hongjoong finished cleaning the table he felt a buzz in his pocket. "It's Seonghwa" he said to himself. The text said to look outside. Hongjoong looked up to see Seonghwa waiting by his Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita a very expensive car by the way. Hongjoong ran out of the shop and hugged him.

"I missed you!" Hongjoong said hugging him tightly. "Haha I was only gone for a week" Seonghwa said looking at down hongjoong. "I know but still..." he said looking up at him. "Yeah I missed you too" Seonghwa said going in for a kiss. "No" hongjoong said covering his mouth. "Why not?" Seonghwa questioned. "Because we are in public I know you won't give a little peck" . "Wow really I promise I won't go crazy" Seonghwa said pulling hongjoong in my the waist. " lies last time you said that I believed you and couldn't walk for 3 days" hongjoong said puffing up his cheeks. "That's because you said daddy when we were kissing"  "That's not true!" Hongjoong said getting all red. "Yeah it is I remember it so clearly because I would jerk off to-" "that's enough!" Hongjoong said covering Seonghwa mouth.

Seonghwa laughed at how embarrassed he was even though no one heard him. "Let's go inside for some tea ok!" Hongjoong said grabbing his hand. "Sit down and don't do anything" he said pushing Seonghwa on the chair. "Oh someones rough today" Seonghwa remarked. Hongjoong ignored him and went to make the tea.

"Um...hey I saw you and I just had to say your totally my type can I have your number" a beautiful girl in black said. "Oh sorry I'm already dating someone" Seonghwa said clearly not interested. "But still if it doesn't work out you can text me" "No thanks" he said starting to get annoyed by her. "Ok how about we become friends first and then-"  "Listen up bitch I don't want anything to do with you so take a fucking hint and fuck off" Seonghwa said. With that the girl left pissed off as well.

Hongjoong came back with the tea and noticed that Seonghwa looked angry. "Hey what's wrong?" Hongjoong asked putting the cup of tea down. "Nothing it's fine" Seonghwa said not really looking at hongjoong. "No you're not I know when you are mad you act like that" hongjoong said grabbing his hand. "Just some bitch wouldn't leave me alone so I got mad" "really? What did she do?" Hongjoong asked grabbing a chair next to Seonghwa. "She asked for my number and I told her no but she still insisted that I have her number and it was very annoying" Seonghwa said calming down a bit. "Did you tell her you were dating someone?" He asked rubbing Seonghwa's hand with his thumb. "I did and she still didn't care she was so annoying I wouldn't date her even if I was single" "don't be mean how can anyone resist someone as hot as you" hongjoong said rubbing Seonghwa's thigh.

"You better watch yourself I will take you right here right now I don't mind" Seonghwa said getting closer to him. Hongjoong got up and moved away. "See don't try to provoke me it doesn't work" Seonghwa said sipping his tea. Hongjoong went back to work as Seonghwa watched until it was closing time.

"Bye Iliana see you tomorrow" hongjoong said waving at her. "Her name sounds like a foreigner" Seonghwa said putting his arm over hongjoong. "She is, she is doing an exchange program and wants some more money so she doesn't have to ask"  "oh I see let's get going" Seonghwa said before hongjoong moved his arm away. "Wait my home or your home" hongjoong asked. "Our home" Seonghwa said putting his arm over hongjoong's shoulder. "What about my family?".

"Just text them that you are going to spend the night with me" "but my mom is making Bulgogi and Japchae tonight" hongjoong pouted. "I will ask yunho to make some and we can even invite Mingi to stay over him and yunho have been getting closer"
"Ok then" hongjoong said taking out is phone. Then as he was typing his phone started ringing it was his mom

"Son when are you coming home dinner is almost ready"
"Sorry mom I'm going to sleep over at Seonghwa's place I hope you don't mind"
"Oh it's fine I see how it is you don't need your moms cooking anymore my baby boy is all grown up"
"Mom come on I love your cooking but I haven't seen Seonghwa in a week"
"I know I'm just joking go ahead you're old enough to do what you want"
"Thanks mom I love you"
"Love you too son"
~call ended~

"I guess we can go get Mingi" hongjoong said putting his phone away. "Is it strange that when you tell your mom you love her I get jealous" Seonghwa asked scratching his head. "Yeah it is she's my mom, she gave birth to me" "yeah I don't know why maybe I have some weird kink" Seonghwa said opening the car door for hongjoong. "Yeah you do it's called a daddy kink" hongjoong said putting on his seatbelt. "Well yeah I love when they beg for me like a dog in heat" Seonghwa said smirking at hongjoong. "You better get your ass in this car and stop playing games" hongjoong said closing the door. Seonghwa laughed as he went to his side but felt like someone was watching him. He looked around but no one was there just a dark empty road he got in the car but was still looking around. "What's wrong?" Hongjoong asked looking around too. "I feel like someone is watching me" he said putting on his seatbelt still looking outside. "That's scary lets leave then I don't wanna be apart of a horror movie right now". Seonghwa started the car but couldn't help but wanna look back.

👋 hello sorry I haven't posted in awhile ❤️