7

"Shhh you're going to wake him up idiot" voice 1 said. "No you are idiot" san said back. As there feet shuffled around the bed. "Jesus it's like working with kids" voice 2 said. Hongjoong had heard them but didn't want to get up.

"Be quiet you might wake him" san said putting his finger over his lips. "No i won't" voice 1 said. "Yeah you are you're too loud" san said back. "And you're gay" voice 1 said. "We both are every one in this house is gay for Christ sake we're dating" san said as his voice got louder. "Ok but you're still gay" voice 1 said.

"You're going to wake him up so be quiet" san said. "ITS TOO LATE I WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME JESUS YOU ARE LOUD" hongjoong yelled sitting up. "See you were loud" san said. "Shut up he's been awake this entire time" voice 1 said. "What ever lets do our introduction" san said. "Ok 1 2 3" voice 1 said. "I'm san" "and I'm Wooyoung" "and together we are woosan cross" they said together.

"........" hongjoong said nothing. "Wow tuff crowd" the good looking boy in the back said. "Shut up yeosang he's just so amazed by us he's speechless" Wooyoung said smiling at hongjoong. "Oh yeah really nice" hongjoong said giving them a little clap. "Hahahah sure he was" yeosang said laughing.

"Man that was just embarrassing you ruined everything Wooyoung" san said pointing at Wooyoung. "ME it was you!" Wooyoung said back. They kept on fighting and fighting. Hongjoong didn't even notice yeosang had walked right next to him. "Breakfast is ready we should just leave" yeosang said to hongjoong offering his hand. "Um...ok" hongjoong said as the got up but almost fell thankfully yeosang caught him. "I can't feel my legs that well"  hongjoong said holding on to yeosang. "If you don't mind I don't mind carrying you to the dining room" yeosang said putting hongjoong back on the bed. "Yes please" hongjoong said embarrassed. Yeosang picked him up princess Style and walked to the dining room and placed him in a chair.

"Where is Seonghwa?" Hongjoong asked. "he had business with another gang" yeosang said giving hongjoong a bowl of soup. "Wait a gang?!" Hongjoong said wide eyed. "Yes, I suppose he hasn't told you but nether would I" yeosang said giving hongjoong a class of water. "Tell me what?" Hongjoong asked before taking a sip of water. "Well he's a gang leader of the group called the black serpent very famous in the underground world but also in the normal world" he said sitting down in front of hongjoong.

"Whoa that's crazy to be honest I thought he was the son of a CEO" hongjoong said eating his soup. "Yeah everyone thinks that but it's better then telling them the truth" yeosang said pealing an Apple with his knife. "So are you all apart of his gang?" Hongjoong asked looking at yeosang in the eye. "Yes even the idiots up stairs and Yunho and well as Jongho we all live in this house because we are his closest and most trusted members" yeosang said carving bunnies from the Apple. "So have you guys killed someone before?" Hongjoong asked scared of the answer. "Of course we all have we are skilled in fighting and different techniques on killing" yeosang said stabbing the Apple bunny offering it to hongjoong. "No thanks Apples and soup don't go together" hongjoong said shaking his head.

"Alright" yeosang said shrugging his shoulders before eating the Apple. "So when will Seonghwa be back" hongjoong asked slurping up his soup. "In a few hours don't worry" yeosang said getting up from the chair to take away hongjoong's bowl and his cup of water. While yeosang was gone a man entered the room. "Who are you?" Hongjoong asked and the man was walking closer. "Hey don't come any closer" hongjoong said almost falling of his chair but the man caught him. "Who are you let go of me!" Hongjoong said trying to push the man back. The man placed hongjoong on the ground and held his hands above his head.

"What are you doing!?" Hongjoong said but the man said nothing. The man looked at hongjoong and started undoing his robe. Hongjoong hand underwear on but still felt naked. "S-stop!" hongjoong yelled but the man continued he then started to touch hongjoong's nipples twisting them and pulling them. Hongjoong nipples were sensitive making him react every time he would touch them. Hongjoong couldn't kick him away because he couldn't feel his legs. The man then grabbed hongjoong's legs and put himself in between. Hongjoong could feel his dick against his ass moving up and down. "No please!" Hongjoong yelled on the verge of tears.

"Jongho that enough!" A man yelled from the other side of the room. It was Yunho. Hongjoong felt relieved that he was there. "Aww come on I'm just trying to have fun" Jongho said getting off of hongjoong and putting him back in his seat. "Well it didn't look so fun to him behave yourself" Yunho said walking to hongjoong. "You know boss doesn't like when we touch his stuff especially this one" Yunho said picking me up. "What do you mean boss doesn't care I mean the last time we all fucked that guy and boss was just watching what makes him any different" Jongho said sitting on the table. "Boss really likes this one so don't touch him before you get your dick cut off understand" Yunho said walking out with on his back.

"So I'm not the first?" Hongjoong asked Yunho. "Ahh please don't talk so close to my ear" Yunho said as his ears turned red. "Oh sorry" hongjoong said backing up a bit. "But no you are not the first one maybe the 11th" Yunho said. When hongjoong heard that his heart felt heavy. "But your different usually if he liked you. You would be taken away from your family and be his sex slave and if you would make him mad we would all gang bang you until you couldn't take it anymore while he watched" Yunho said like it was a normal thing to do. "But with you he told us not not touch you at all you must be extremely special to him" Yunho said looking at hongjoong. Hongjoong felt his face turn red when he heard that. Did Seonghwa really like him that much? Or is it just a prank.

"Hey you wanna go for a swim?" Yunho asked hongjoong as he placed him on his bed. Wooyoung and san were already gone. "Sure!" Hongjoong said a bit too excited. "Great let me tell the guys that we are going swimming and I'm going to have to buy you a bathing suit because you have a small waist" Yunho said walking out the door. "Ok" hongjoong said back. *I don't have a small waist I think it's just fine* he thought to himself.

Ok I'm going to end it here bye👋