10

Hongjoong got dressed and went downstairs to see Yunho holding the door for him. "Hey Yunho are you coming with us?" Hongjoong asked putting on his jacket. "No, I have no reason to go with you" Yunho said giving off a rude vibe. "Oh.....ok bye then" hongjoong said walking out of the house and to the car.

"Ok so first to Mingi and then to your house" Seonghwa said as hongjoong got into the car."yeah" he said in response. "Ok let's go then" Seonghwa said snapping his fingers to the driver. "Yes boss" the driver said driving off.

They arrived at Mingi's house. "Should I go with you?" Seonghwa asked. "No, I want to talk to him alone" hongjoong said looking at the house. "What if he attacks you again?" Seonghwa said. "He won't, Mingi isn't cruel like you" hongjoong said giving Seonghwa a face. "True I'm not a kind man" he said taking out a cigarette. "Smoke that outside I don't want the car to smell when I come back" hongjoong said. "Why not its my car" Seonghwa said. "Ok then don't take me home after this I can just walk I don't wanna smell like smoke when I get home" hongjoong said getting out of the car and walking to the door. "Little shit" Seonghwa said putting the cigarette away.

Hongjoong rang the doorbell and heard joong barking from the other side of the door. "Joong stop barking you little rat" hongjoong heard from the door. Mingi opened the door to see hongjoong. "What is it?" Mingi asked not fully opening the door. "Can I talk to you?" Hongjoong said softly pushing the door open. "Ok...." Mingi said opening the door. Hongjoong walked in the house to see no one home beside Mingi and joong. "Your parents aren't back from the trip?" Hongjoong asked sitting on the couch. "Yeah they will be back in 3 days tho" Mingi said putting joong in another room. "Why did you put joong in another room?" Hongjoong asked looking at Mingi.

"Because he's a distraction" Mingi said sitting on the couch next to hongjoong. "Soo..." hongjoong said trying to clear the tension away. "I'm sorry..."Mingi said looking at the ground. "I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm really sorry I felt terrible after you left...." Mingi then started to break into tears. "I'm really sorry I should have been a better friend and I just don't want you to hate me hyung I don't wanna lose my best friend I should have never fallen for you I'm an idiot..." Mingi said crying uncontrollably.

Hongjoong then hugged Mingi. "Don't call yourself an idiot and don't be sorry in fact I'm sorry for not realizing your feelings for me" hongjoong said letting go of him and wiping away his tears. "But still if I didn't fall for you maybe this wouldn't be so hard" Mingi said still crying. "Mingi it's ok to love someone that's part of being human Is having emotions that you can't always control and it's ok no one excepts you to control them. that's just being human we make mistakes because our emotions take over who we are. but the mistakes we make are the reason we are who we are ever mistake you make is what makes you special" hongjoong said looking at Mingi.

"Wow hyung you sound really cool" Mingi said wiping away his tears. "I'm always cool" hongjoong said laying back in the couch with style. "Ha...yeah I guess" Mingi said laughing at hongjoong. "So we cool now?" Hongjoong asked. "Yeah, we are but where were you?" Mingi asked looking at hongjoong. "I went to Seonghwa's house for a bit and yeah.....I kinda like him but not a lot but just a little like not a lot but like I kinda do or whatever but not too much just enough-".  "OK I GET IT" Mingi yelled. "You like him just say it" Mingi said. "No I don't wanna not yet I will give it sometime" hongjoong said. "Ugh you are such a tsundere sometimes" Mingi said pushing hongjoong.

"No I'm not whatever. How about my family did they ask you where I was?" Hongjoong asked. "Yeah I told them I was sick and you were taking care of me but they didn't call back afterwards and they still haven't called back yet" Mingi said. "Really? That's strange I should go home and see what's wrong" hongjoong said getting up from the couch. "What me to come?" Mingi asked getting up after hongjoong. "No Seonghwa is going to take me" hongjoong said opening the door. "Ok tell me if anything happens" Mingi said at the door way watching hongjoong walk to the car. "Ok I will" hongjoong said opening the car door.

"Wait hongjoong is Seonghwa there?" He asked trying to look into the car. "Yeah he is?" Hongjoong said. "Tell him if he can see me?" Mingi asked. Hongjoong put his head in the car door. "Can you see Mingi?" He asked. "Yeah I can why?" Seonghwa answered. "He said he can!" Hongjoong yelled from the car. "Treat hongjoong well you bitch" Mingi said flipping off Seonghwa. "Why you little-"  "OK LETS LEAVE NOW" hongjoong said getting in the car and driving away. "Listen just because he is your friend I won't kill him but he better not flip me off again" Seonghwa said angrily. "Haha he won't calm down you look like a angry bird right now" hongjoong said laughing at him. "It's because my eyebrows are thick" Seonghwa said covering them. "No, I think they are cute" hongjoong said moving away Seonghwa's hand. "Whatever" Seonghwa said looking out the window to hide his blushing face.

They got to hongjoong's house to see no one home he went inside to see if they left a note but nothing was there. Hongjoong then went to the neighbors house to ask where his family went. *ding dong* a little old lady opened the door. "Hello miss jung I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where my family went?" Hongjoong asked the old lady. "Oh my hongjoong your family is at the hospital your sister has gotten worse you need to go to ***** hospital they will be there" she said. "Ok thank you" hongjoong said running to the car and getting in. "hurry to ***** hospital please" hongjoong said putting on his seatbelt. "Why? What's wrong?" Seonghwa asked looking at hongjoong panic. "My sister she's in the hospital I need to see her now!" Hongjoong said telling the driver to hurry. They drove off to the hospital as fast as they could. Seonghwa couldn't help but notice how panicked hongjoong was he grabbed his hands. "It's going to be alright calm down" Seonghwa said looking into hongjoong's eyes. Hongjoong started to calm down but was still anxious.

I will end it here👋