Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2

Start from the beginning

I smile, leaning back and look at Tae to see him with a deep blush on his cheeks. 

"Sorry love." I leaned forward kissing his cheek as he nods his head.

I started to play with his fingers, just wanting to be close to him. There were about six hours left, and I let out a huff not knowing what to do.

I grab my purse, pulling out my sketch pad and earbuds. Not knowing exactly what to draw I kind of just put the pencil to the paper. Everyone seemed to be in their own worlds so I decided to jump into mine.

Pushing my earbuds into my ears I get to work. Drowning in the music as I draw the first thing that I could think of.

I had been drawing for an hour, Tae had gotten bored and wanted to see what I was doing, but I was so into my work I told him he couldn't see it until I was finished.

At that time I pulled out my colored pencils so I could put the final details. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face at how beautiful they each looked.

I had drawn their eyes, the detail made them look so cute. It made me feel like I was actually looking into their eyes, feeling the chills run through my body. My temperature rising the longer I look at them.

A sudden movement to my right, a person standing only for another to take their spot and they grip my knee making my eyes automatically snap to theirs.

Hoseok is sitting in front of me, a grin on his lips, and my grip tightening on my sketchbook.

His light brown eyes were consuming me, my eyes trained on his as I felt the sketch pad slipping from my hands into his. A blush creeping across my cheeks as he smirks at my drawing.

"I see you found your inspiration." He says as he puts it back in my lap.

"You guys are the perfect masterpiece why would I not want to draw you," I say making him chuckle.

"Have you checked the mirror recently love cause if I had the skills I paint pictures of you for a living." He said as he pulls up the armrest, pulling my blanket off of my enough for him to slide his hand underneath and he grips my inner thigh.

His hand lightly massaging the muscle, making me bite my lip.

My breathing becomes heavy as feel myself growing wet. He pulls me closer to him and kisses my lips lightly.

I kiss him back reaching over to rest my hand on his thigh.

"You are like a drug I can never get enough of." He rests his forehead against mine.

"As much as I want to plunge my fingers inside you, planes are far too small for everything running through my mind that I want to do to you." He says as he leans forward and kisses down my neck making me giggle. 

My eyes meet Yoongi's and he grins, I couldn't stop myself from blushing before bitting my lip, he sends me a wink before turning back to his computer.

Hobi pulls back and looks me in my eyes before planting a kiss on my lips.

"But I came over here to hold you, I'm tired and Hyung wouldn't cuddle with me." We turn to look at Jin to see him with his neck pillow and watching something on his tablet.

"Well, I would happily be your cuddle buddy." 

I giggle before cuddling up with him.

"Speaking of Hyung did he tell you what the plans are?" He says as he set up his tablet so we could watch a movie until we fell asleep.

"Not just that I should stick close and not stress, also that we would be staying at your parent's houses instead of hotels," I said as I move the blanket over him to he could stay warm.