Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys

Kya POV:

Arriving at their house I was confused because it looked like every light was off in the house.

Once the car was parked we all slide out before walking towards the door. As Hobi opened the door I could see rose petals on the floor.

In confusion I turned to the two of them, they just shrug at me before looking down and smiling.

They both kiss my check before telling me to enjoy the night and walking around the stairs before opening a door that looked to lead downstairs.

The flower petals lead up the stairs. I slowly follow them to lead to Taehyungs room and his door is slightly cracked, I bite my lip before pushing it open to see both Tae and Jungkook in black shorts with collars around there necks. Jungkook's had a bow attached while Tae's had a long leash, I found myself biting my lip and smirking.

"Hello, boys." They both finally raise their heads to look at me. I run my fingers down their chest hearing them their breath catch.

"Did you do all this for me?" I take the time and look around the room. There were different candles all around the room with rose petals scattered around. I could see something on the dresser that was covered as I turned back to them.

"We wanted to do something special for you noona." Jungkook kept his eyes on the floor making my smirk widen.

"Aw well, I'm just the luckiest girl ever." I bite my lip and slowly pull off my jacket, coming to stand in front of Tae.

I found my hand wrapping around the leash attached to his collar.

"You both look so handsome, all dressed up for me." I run my fingers down his chest, feeling his body lightly tense and hearing a small gasp leave him.

"What did you have planned first?" Jungkook slowly walks over to the dresser and uncovers the plates.

I see vegetables, noodles, meat, and a bottle of wine. I smile, these guys are amazing I've never felt so amazing. I never thought someone would do this for me.

We all lay on the bed, I grab the chopsticks and slowly feed them both. I loved how it felt to take care of them. Every motion was so sensational I could see them growing harder by the minute.

After eating Jungkook had started a bath as Tae and I clean up our mess, there were even more candles in the bathroom, it all looked so romantic.

The best part was the bath was big enough for all of us. We all slowly took off our clothes before slipping into the bath. I pull their collars off before placing them on the counter. The bubbles were so big I started to put them on Jungkooks head causing all of us to smile.

We talked about different silly things like how Jungkook once wanted to be a tattoo artist and how Tae cause write with both hands. I learned little cute quirks about them both as he relaxed in the sea of bubbles.

"Thank you guys so much for doing this I really need it." They both smile at me.

"See Kook I told you she would love it." Tae grabbed a handful of bubbles before pushing in his face.

Kookie laughs before doing the same to Tae. They both wanted to wash my hair for me so I let Kookie shampoo it and Tae put in the conditioner before I washed a conditioned their hair for them.

I grabbed the body wash and took a good amount of time washing each other bodies. Loving how their skin felt against my hand. After I finished watching them, they both wanted to wash me together.

Jungkook sat behind me, rubbing my chest and cupping my breast. While Tae washed everything below my waist.

I closed my eyes and leaned back again Kookie, feeling Tae rinsing the soap off my body.