"I ain't worried I'll let Mia beat her ass."

"You know you ain't shit," he said laughing.

"Catch yall lata, tonight at the party."

"On slime."
—————————————————

I went home and soon as I opened the door I seen Sherronda sitting on the couch.

"Hey son."

"Hey."

"Nisha and Star dropped the kids off."

"I told them I was gone get them. I hosting a party tonight but where my babies at."

"They right here sleep. Star and Nisha say they been calling you all week."

"Yea they been blowing me up but not just about my babies so...."

I went over and kissed my boys. Shiidd at least I did something right. The work I'm putting in now they won't ever want for nothing.

"You a good daddy Kentrell. "

"Thanks just giving them what I never had."

"I got something to tell you. Maybe you need to sit down."

Teelee and Kendell walked in.

"Hey nigga,  you told him ma."

I look at Teelee and said, "told me what."

"I was just about to tell him.."

"Told me what mane."

"Grandma Alice sick Trell."

"Why yall didn't call me."

"You seemed busy..."

"Man why y'all playing on my top. You could haves called, texted, or  something bitch.  You could have sent an email or something.."

"Kentrell."

"So what's wrong with her she was fine this morning."

Teelee stepped up and said, "Trell grandma been sick she just didn't want to tell you. "

"Im bout to go see mama mane."

"Okay well, let us know if there is any change and I watch the kids for you tonight."

"Paw paw there with her right!"

"Yea he refused to leave her side."

"Thankyou." It hurt my soul to tell Sherronda Thankyou.

I ran over to Mias house. I twisted the nob and shook my head. They never lock the damn door.

"Mia, Mia"

"Yea dent head..."

"Where yo mama?"

"Work and well she stopped by my grandma house cause she say she ain't visit her in a while. You know I don't fool with them over there."

"Say Mia I need you."

"Huh"

"Grandma in the Hospital and"

"Say less let me put these shoes on."

I smiled, she didn't even let me get through with the question and she just on go. I missed shit like this.

All this shit going on and my mind in overload. Maybe Mia will let me take my frustration out on her.

My brutha fucking on YaYa. My grandma in hospital and Jania bday is tomorrow.

We so focus on other shit we put the project on hold. We got at least another month on it anyway.

"Okay I'm ready."

"Huh, oh okay"

"Are you okay. You seemed like your mind someplace else. Oh and I texted you today."

I pulled out my phone and looked at her message. I start chewing hard as hell.

"Daddy huh."

"Nigga don't get excited."

Mia walked over to me and pecked me on the lips twice. She tried to pull away but I held her waist. I didn't know exactly where our relationship stood but I know I'm gone make her mine.

All that best friend shit was cute when we were younger. I want more of her and hope she wants more of me. I'll tell her tonight after the party.

I just looked at her playing the strings on her pants.

"Nope, now let's go see Mrs. Alice."

"Okay KD coming to pick us up."

"Oh Lawd"

"KD said he didn't mind since you his new best friend. He say you got good food."

"Uh uh keep KD out my house."

"Kentrell we need a car like asap."

"Funny you said that cause,  I got something up my sleeve for tonight."
———————————————————

Okay okay I updated. Next chapter👀👀 is something else🤞🏽🤞🏽  Thankyou for all the support you guys. Ghost readers... Thankyou too!! Keep running them numbers up!!! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚