🌗그림자 야수 🌗

Start from the beginning

Everyone's jaws dropped and their eyes bulged, y/n just made a phone break into pieces with her own grip, they all stared in disbelief, and she gave the phone back to the goons who all shaking took it.

"A real man is someone who is mature enough to know when to stop doing these kind of childish things and you guys certainly haven't made the cut," y/n said and everyone shivered at her cold tone and her dull eyes. 

Everyone was shaking at her, she had a big raging viper behind her, and everyone could only pray and pity those goons who pissed their pants. 

"Hey! That was my phone!! You bitch!!" Zac shouted and y/n turned to look at him and he went up to the guy and slapped him and everyone was shocked.

"If that's your phone, then maybe you should use it for something useful then taking nude pictures of other people's suffering heh, you must be a sadist," y/n said with clenched hands. 

"Why can't you-" y/n shouted before a fast fist came her way and y/n caught it like she was catching a softball.

"-just listen to someone who is trying to help you?" y/n finished with a shake of a head before turning around till holding his arm before throwing him over her shoulder.

Everyone was like "OHHHH!!" and "She's SO COOL!!" it was like a roast battle just happened and everyone was acting as she destroyed him.

All of sudden her phone rang, her ringtone made everyone look at her with more respect, and Daniel thanked God for sending an angel to this cruel world.

y/n flipped her hair over her shoulder before walking out the classroom with her bag like the boss she is and she left the school.

y/n looked at her phone while walking out the school, she saw a phone call from an unknown person, and this made it suspicious so she decided to ring them back.

"Hello, y/n Choi speaking," y/n said in an emotionless and robotic voice making the other person shift awkwardly. 

"Boss, we detected you have awakened, and now we have let the others know, where will we meet?" The other person over the phone's feminine voice asked 

"Send a message to everyone, tell them to meet at the sky tower oh, and make sure the world knows the 그림자 야수 are back,~," y/n said with a smirk before turning off her phone.

y/n walked away with a fire in her blood that could never be extinguished, shadows that fight alongside her, and demons in her heart that could never be tamed.

(Play the music)

 오늘 밤 시간 건너 뛰기:

 On a cold night, a young woman with a pink cardigan walked through the allies without a care in the world, and she almost seemed to happy. "Lalala~Our Queen is back~ I can't wait until I meet her again~~" She sang out into the quiet before a group of males surrounded her with knives, and she just stood there fixing her glasses before looking at them.

"Ara ara~ What's this~? Are we gonna have fun~?" The young woman said happily and the males looked at each other with a smirk and disgusting lustful eyes never left her form making her fingers twitch. 

"Oh~ We're going to have fun alright~ why don't you strip for us~?" His disgusting voice purred, and the young woman smiled before taking off her cardigan, and the men watched with impatience and lust before it turned into shock and fear.