Club Love

Club Love Teaser

WARNING: R-18 | Mature Content Inside | SPG

Romance-Erotic

She is his ex. Hindi na dapat siya naaapektuhan sa presensya nito. Hindi na dapat niya ito pinagtuonan ng atensyon pero anong magagawa niya kung ang mumunting kaibigan niya ay apektado parin sa presensya ng dating nobya? Anong magagawa niya kung sumasaludo parin ang kaibigan niya sa katawan ng dalaga? Just how fvcked he is! He saw her again after 7 years. He saw her again not in the casino— where he first saw her— but in a club. In the fvking night club and Kyla is the damn pole dancer that only wearing a fvcking t-back underwear and a bra na tanging bundok lang ng dalaga ang naitatago.

Even she wear a mascara, he still recognise her. Every curves of her. Hinding-hindi niya makakalimutan ang katawan ng dalagang nagpabaliw sa kanya sa loob ng pitong taon. Their memories together still hunt his sleeping time. In short, he still does not forget Kyla Rhea Formentera.

His hawk eyes linger into her. He can't keep his eyes off to her as she dance sexily and seductively together with the erotic sound in the club while holding tightly the pole in the stage. The wild beast inside his pants ay nangangailangan ng atensyon. Atensyon ng dating nobya.

Want to know what happen to this love story? Come and join me to this journey and find out every juicy details of thier hot encounter and wild moments together. Stay tuned and wait for those ruthless billionaires to fall in love, fight for thier love, denied their feelings, and seduce their woman.🔥💦