30: Perfect (REWRITTEN ENDING)

''Brayd-d-den? What's this?'' I look up at him and see him smiling. ''I told you to wait.'' He got up and took the ring from my hand and got on one knee.

''Lianna Marie Wilson, will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs.Wheeler? (A/N: I don't know if that is his last name but I saw a story on Rusher and they said that's his last name so I'm using it..)'' My eyes widend like I just saw a murder happen.

''Oh my god. Brayden. Yes! Of course!'' He stood up and put the ring on my finger. I looked at him and kissed him. Everyone in the restrurant started clapping. ''Brayden, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I kept nagging at you for us to get married.'' We sat back down.

''It's ok. I know you really want to get married, even though we're like 17. I do love you, and want you to have the world.'' I smiled. I really do deserve a guy like Brayden in my life. With all the ups and downs we go through It's definetly worth it to have him at the end.

I wiped my tears and ate my cake. ''There's not gonna be like a freaking chainsaw in here is there?'' He chuckled. ''No.'' And I continued to eat my cake.

The ring was freaking huge! I kept starting at it. ''Let's go?'' I heard Brayden say, but I was daydreaming. ''Lia.'' Brayden stood up and kissed me and that caught my attention.

''Hi. Sorry. Let's go.'' We walked out of the resturant and people clapped again. We walked to the car and Brayden started to kiss me out of no where.

''Brayden. We-e're in p-public.''

''I just want my fiancee to know that I appriceate everything she's done for me.'' I stopped him. ''Not here, not now.'' I said with a firm voice.

He frowned and got in the car. I rolled my eyes at his childish actions. He had a lot of drinks here. I shouldn't let him drive. He drank too much, he's drunk!

''Brayden!'' I knocked on the window. ''Let me drive.'' He shook his head and started the car. ''Brayden Austin Wheeler, get out the car right now!'' He gave me the middle finger so I squinted my eyes at him.

''You wanna play dirty?'' I opened the door and tried to get him out. But he's too strong. ''Lia. Stop.''

''You're drunk Brayden. You had to many to drink. I have a driver licence. I know how to drive! Now let me drive! You're embarrassing me.'' Then he squinted his eyes.

''I'm embarrassing you?! Isn't it a little embarrassing that I have 2 daughters and I'm only 18?!'' I stared at him for a while. I'm literally sick of his childishness. Yeah, I said I have ups and downs with him and it's all worth it at the end, but he takes things too far. I'm definetly not embarrassed for having 2 children. I'm proud of myself that I'm resposible, and not like the other horny teens that have sex for fun.

I grabbed the ring and threw it on the floor. Hard. And I just walked away. I'm through with all this silliness. It might be a game for him, but not for me. Isn't it werid how all of a sudden how the person that loves you can turn out to be a complete douche? I wasn't thinking at this point. I literally was walking on the streets. All my emotions were tied together. Am I just being foolish? Or am I right for walking away?

*Honk Honk!* I look to my left and my life flashed before my eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________
I jumped out of my bed screaming. Oh crap. It was just a dream. Thank god.

I look to my side and Brayden was there. All cute in his sleep wear. He would never do that would he?

I hear a little cry in the room coming from the girls. Waking over I picked Emma who was crying and rocked her. "Hi baby."

I love this. Brayden here, the girls nothing. Can this be more perfect?

___________________________________________________________________________________

YES I WROTE THIS AGAIN. AND YES I CHANGING THE ENDING. A WOULD LOVE TO KEEP GOING WITH THE SEQUEL BUT I HAVE NO TIME. I LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN WITH ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. THE NEXT EPISODE ITS THE END....