19: Air Sickness? Are You Sure?

I wake up, not know where I am I sprang up the bed. I looked down to see that I'm completly naked.

"Oh..my..gosh. What have I've done." I whisper to myself to Brayden doesn't hear me.

I quietly get up and start putting my clothes on.

I slowly go out the door and head to my room.

I knock on it and nothing.

I knocked on it again and Graser opened the door half naked but that wasn't my problem.

"Graser!!! It's almost 8:00am!! We all need to leave!!" He widends his eyes.

"Oh no. My job!" Graser closes the door on my face and opens again.

"Sorry, come in." I came in.

I walked in and my gosh were they having a good time yesterday. The hotel looked like that part from Twilight when Edward and Bella were on their honeymoon and they were banging each other.

"Lia? What time-" She stoped for a second. "Oh my god! What time is it?!??!" She yells.

They both get dressed really fast.

"I'm missing school, and my family expected me yesterday!" I say.

"How did you sleep till now!" Stacy says.

"I-uh..maybe...uh..." Stacy gasped.

"No you did not. Lia... you're 18!" Stacy whispers.

"Lia! You what now!" Grasers says.

A knock on the door alarmed us all.

I opened it and saw Brayden.

"Hey babe." I said nervously.

He walked in the room.

"Holy cow, you guys seemed to been rough." Brayden says.

"I heard so did you." Graser says.

"Graser!" I yell.

When everyone was all packed and we all were ready to go, we all headed to the airport.

I bought a ticket to Canada and so did Graser. It came in 15 minutes but Brayden's airplane was coming any minute now.

"I'm going to mis you babe." I say hugging him.

"I'm going to miss you too. And we'll talk about what happen over the phone." We kiss and it feels like eternity and he lets go.

I waved bye to him and start tearing up a bit.

I turn around and see Graser and Stacy hugging and kissing. When they are done I go up to Stacy.

"I'm going to miss you bestfriend." I say hugging her.

"Imma miss you too girl. See you soon! Paige and Molly loves you byee!" I chuckled.

"So it's just you and Lianna." Graser comes up to me.

"Let's go Graser." Graser and I take our stuff, link arms, and start to head to the plane.

We get on the plane and sat down in first class.
I feel my stomach growl and I feel like I have a splitting headache.

"Graser, I don't feel really good. I think I might have air sickness." I tell Graser.

"Maybe you're pregnant." Graser says smirking. I hit Graser hard on his arm.

"I'm not pregnant! We.....wait." I thought for a bit. We didn't use protection. I was so wasted I wasn't even thinking! I need to throw up.

"I'll be right back." I rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

No no no! I'm not pregnant! It has to be air sickness. Yeah, calm down Lia, It's air sickness.

I walk back to my seat and sat down calmly.

"You ok there?" Graser asks me.

"Fine." I quickly grabbed my phone to call Stacey.

"Hello? Lia?" Stacey answered.

"Hey Stacey. Are you ok? You don't sound too good like me."

"Yeah. I've been throwing up since I got on. And I'm worried. I didn't use protection."

"TMI. Well, me neither." Stacy gasp.

"What if were pregnant?"

"Please, Stacy we're not pregnant." I say.

Graser turns his head to me quickly.

"Who's not pregnant?! Who are you talking to?!" Graser asks me.

I quickly turn my phone off. "Bee. Yeah. She was fooling around with Grape." Really Lia? Grape and Bee?

"Really? Wow. For a second there I thought you were talking to Stacy." Oh boy, these next weeks will be interesting.

****************************************

Hey guys! So watcha think? Think she if pregant? Well, We'll see!