We step in the gym and the stands explode in cheering and screams. I keep high our sign and smile, proudly to be the captain of this powerful team for the last year. On the other side of the gym the boys team enter right after a girls one and when we placed beside Tokai it's time to Fukurodani great entrance.

I peek on my left and notice a smiling Bokuto lifting with a hand their sign and waving with the other one.

He'll never change.

The ceremony keep going and when the speaker announces the Miyagi's representative I turn my head to the boys line and see Karasuno stepping inside. My heart squeezes seeing the boys glorious entrance and their determination.

They probably don't notice me staring, too focused on not messed up nothing.

«Karasuno did it!» Sasaki whispers to me, keep looking right in front of her.

I nod «This year is full of surprises»

She giggles «I'm going to miss this moment. All the people I know surrounding me, you here beside me trying to lift high the sign with really poor results and the sensation of being a captain»

I'm on the verge of tears «I know what you mean»

Sasaki squeezes my hand for a brief moment «C'mon dragon, let's do this!»

«Hell yes!»

«SENSEI! SENSEI, IS THAT YOU? YOUR JERSEY ARE SOOO COOL!»

When the ceremony ends we step outside the gym and stop to talk with our friends. That's until the boys showed up and a very hyped Shoyō ran to me.

«Hi Shoyō! Did you like it?» I do a twist to show him all the jersey and he nods.

«YES! The colors are waaaa!» he starts jumping around and Sawamura is forced to calm him down.

«Hinata! Calm down! Sorry, Aizawa-san!» he bows and I pat his shoulders.

«Don't bow, Sawamura-san! I like seeing him so happy to be here! You deserve it, guys!»

Before he could answer me I see Bokuto and Akaashi made their way between group of girl's team who are looking at them like their some kind of snacks.

I chuckle, knowing that that boys couldn't understand whats going on inside those girls mind.

«BELLE-CHAN! I SEARCH YOU EVERYWHERE!»

Bokuto wave his hands at everyone and then give me a long kiss on the lips. I can hear someone gasps and other one whistle.

«Always so exhibitionist» I whisper to him, stopping the kiss.

Bokuto grins and put his arm around my shoulders «Let's say that this jersey don't left a lot to imagination sooo I have to clarify that I'm your boyfriend!»

I chuckle «You think I can't protect myself?»

He shake his head «Oh no, I'm pretty sure you can but I just want to avoid violence!»

Everyone laugh at his words and I slide my arm around his waist, taking him closer.

«Where are you guys gonna stay?» I ask to Sawamura.

I already know that the Tokyo's representative will stay all together in a big hotel just a few minutes away from the Gymnasium so I'm curios about the other boys.

«A little motel not far away from here! And you, Isabelle-san?»

I smile «I think we're close! We stay in the hotel beside you!»