description

“Boring

“Boring. So utterly boring. what sort of teenager stays at home on Friday night anyway?”

“The sort of teenager who can't stand crowds and dead people.”

“Dead people don't exist.”

“How many times do I have to tell you this, you're dead Tony, stop bothering me.”

╱╲╱╳╲╱╲ 🌙╱╲╱╳╲╱╲

The name Morana Lamia does not sound malicious or evil. It sounds pretty average for a New Yorker.

The event that really changed Mor was the blip. Apparently, some sort of alien wanted to kill people, which, he had succeeded by the way. But the mighty heroes saved everyone once again.

Except one of their own.

Now that's where it gets interesting. Tony Stark was never really dead, even though his physical body was. You can imagine Mor's surprise when one day she gets home only to see the Tony Stark scaring her cat Hedwig.

She had started seeing dead people at the age of five. Apparently, seeing the dead was in her genes. Her grandmother had it, but her mother didn't, it seemed to jump from generation to generation. She could still remember her first ghost friend, it was Mary-Jane, a girl who giggled a lot and played with Mor almost every day. Her mother had freaked out about this, but her grandmother who immediately understood what was going on, explained everything.

Tony Stark, a man who doesn't like to be dead very much, found the odd pull that called to him. Having watched over Peter Parker, Tony knew the boy needed to find something, or more likely, someone who could be there for him.

The necromancer might just be what Peter needs. And that was Tony's first, in-death mission, to bring the two together.