07 | ​​🇬​​🇭​​🇴​​🇸​​🇹​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇲​​🇮​​🇸​​🇨​​🇭​​🇮​​🇪​​🇫​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇳​​🇦​​🇬​​🇪​​🇩

CHAPTER SEVEN | 07

CHAPTER SEVEN | 07.

GHOSTLY MISCHIEF MANAGED

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

THE next day at school was a gloomy one. The morning started with rain and first class was physics. Morana hated physics.

However, what caught her off guard was that when she got in the class, she wasn't the first one this time. Peter Parker was there before her, dozing off in his seat. Eyes wide as saucers, nearly tripping over her own feet, she stumbled to her seat ignoring Tony's dramatic rant. He had figured out that as a ghost, he could not smell nor taste things anymore and frankly enough it was pissing him off since 'the scent of coffee was his lifeline'.

She nearly missed the moment he stopped blabbering.

She pretended that she wasn't peeking towards Peter after every twenty seconds. Her creepy tendencies were stopped by the class flooding with students, she nearly banged her head against the table.

It took her twice the time to understand things then others, and it was so humiliating when the teacher asked her to answer something in front of the whole class and she just didn't know the answer to that.

"Can you tell us the size of angle x Miss Lamia?"

Like in that moment for example, Mor had been too caught up with staring out in the rain to notice what the teacher had been talking about.

She looked up like a deer caught on headlights, feeling the redness rising to her cheeks as a couple of heads turned her way, most didn't care much, doodling away to their books but even those few eyes made her insides churn, especially the silence that followed after the teachers question.

"x is 145°." her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as she stared at him.

Peter Parker had answered for her, Peter Parker knew she existed, and he knew her last name was Lamia. Or wait, did he?

"Thank you miss Lamia." the teacher said sternly, looking pointedly at dishevelled Peter who offered her a smile. A couple of students chuckled but Mor barely acknowledged it.

"Hold on."

Mor looked back down towards her notebook with a doodle of a raccoon. Tony jumped on the windowsill next to Mor, tangling his legs as he leaned towards her a little with a grin forming on his face.

"Are you crushing on Peter?"

"No" Mor hissed quietly, a bright glint appeared in his eyes, something that Mor didn't really like.

"That's- wow, it's so obvious! Well, why haven't you talked to him?!" Mor felt the redness cover her whole neck, was it obvious? Wait, she didn't even like Peter that way! He was just... handsome, yeah.