06 | ᴅᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ

CHAPTER SIX | 06

CHAPTER SIX | 06.

ᴅᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WHEN Mor opened her eyes she was met with a pair of origami dragons dangling from the ceiling. She caught a musky smell of men's perfume and groaned instantly as she realized just how embarassing her little breakdown had been.

Mor's father was a man who had been a big deal with drugs, wether it was importing, exporting or selling them. Hence the dramatic childhood and Reggie's addiction with different drugs, it got to the point where he nearly jumped off a cliff while being high as a kite.

But Mor found him, yelled at him and then broke down crying. She called the police even though he refused rehab. He was forced into it, and then came the point where he wanted to do better, be better for Mor. Their dad died due to 'accidental gas explosion and fire' but it was simply a game of thugs and their dad had most definitely pissed someone off.

So, Regulus dropped all drugs and even alcohol, he's been clean a little over a year and he's still trying to build himself up.

For Mor, there could be no other hero but Reggie.

She sighed and rolled off the bed, tiptoeing towards the living room. She slowly opened the door and peeked in, the old TV was on, the Karate Kid plating quietly. Regulus was in an awkward angle, snoring on the old and worn leather couch with one hand holding a spoon and the other an empty bowl.

She quietly took them from him and threw an old blanket over his lap.

She left him to sleep and decided to cook them a lunch, she had already missed the morning lessons so going to school would have been pretty much pointless.

She threw the empty cereal box away, crunching her nose up at the overflowing trash can.

The inside of a the fridge wasn't anything to brag about either. Some bacon, cheese, half an onion and some tomatoes and cucumbers.

She took them out, throwing some tomatoes in the trash immediately. She started making pasta, ignoring the way Tony slowly floated closer like a proper creep.

Ahem.” he pretended to clear his throat, Mor still ignored him. She was mostly embarrassed and wasn't sure how to pretend that nothing ever happened.

That's why she left communicating with humans to gran, Mor simply couldn't do it. Have a civil conversation with a stranger? No, lets have a panic attack instead!

Why didn't you tell me?”

Tony asked, trying to catch her eyes, she turned away, cutting the bacon into pieces.

“Tell you what exactly?”

I don't know, that you're starstruck by Grandpa Steve?”

More sent him a glare.