s i x [Blame]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HELLO MY LOVELIES. You made my goal, woo. But I had writer's block. Better a late update than a never update, you know? You lazy prick biscuit. (I have an insult creator, it's so much fun).

I have been binge-ing on Supernatural since I was sick. And I started at season 5. I am now on season 7, and Sam just got married? Like no Becky. Go away.

ON THE SIDE: MY F'UCKING JAM MAN. 

WARNING: triggering thoughts, mentions of abortion, minor sexual content.
__________________

Blame
__________________

Grey's POV

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV and mindlessly watching it when I saw Ryker from the corner of my eye. I saw him move into the kitchen, and I jumped up from the couch to follow him. He was staring into the fridge before he pulled out a water bottle.

"Hey man." I smiled at him, and he stood straight up. He looked over at me and gave me a huge grin.

"Hey. What's up?" He asked, drinking from the water bottle as he slammed the fridge shut. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard the women chattering and moving into the kitchen. Oh goodness.

"There's our favorite boys!" I heard them all shout. They were all the mother's in the pack, and they absolutely loved the two of us. I sheepishly smiled as they came up and pinched my cheeks. I felt them becoming red from all of their pinching.

"Are you boys hungry? We were just about to start making dinner." My mom asked, placing a kiss to my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her.

"No. We're going to go for a walk. We can wait until dinner." Ryker nodded his head. My mom pulled away from my hug and walked over to Ryker, wrapping her arms around him. He was stunned for a second before he hugged her back.

"Okay. Make sure you bring Holland back over to her house so she can see her parents, do you hear me? That poor girl needs them." She scolded us when she pulled back from Ryker's hug. I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Yes mom." 

"Yes, Mrs. Colburn." She gave us a smile before moving on with dinner. I started walking outside, Ryker's footsteps sounding behind me.

Once we were outside, he walked beside me as we walked all around the perimeter of the house on the gravel walkways.

"So what's up?" He asked, sipping from his water bottle. I sighed. This is going to be hard.

Don't even talk to him. You don't need to. We are superior in ranking, he should be talking to us. Odin growled in my head. I felt disgusted with his thoughts because on some level they were mine as well. I shouldn't feel like that. Ryker and I are equal.

"I just...wanted to apologize. For everything. For not coming to get you guys sooner, for being so selfish and thinking that my pain was worse than yours. And just...Ryker I feel like such a prick, and an ásshole. I never stopped to think about what you or Holland were feeling because I thought I was more important. And I'm sorry." I said, staring at my feet the entire time. I saw him stop, and I stopped as well. I looked up from the ground and saw him coming towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I was stunned. I slowly put my arms around him before tightening my hold on him. 

"I forgive you." Those three words struck something within me, and it made me tear up. "And it's okay. I always knew you were an ásshole. It's just good to hear that you know it now too." I pushed him away from me, laughing. He grinned at me but I just shook my head.