SHE IS SWEET AS HONEY

En başından başla

"He's different mom." Ravenna whispered while looking at the bright star that was right next to the one she considered her brother.

"He's just as broken as I was once, but he has no one to tend his wounds." She added while looking into the open sky. Taking a deep breathe, she closed her azure blue orbs.

"I love you baby brother." She whispered lovingly as she rested her tired soul on the window sill under the star glittered sky.

♢ ♢ ♢

As usual she woke up to the rhythm of her alarm and the chirping of the birds near her window sill where she had placed a bird feeder. Quickly running the water in the bath tub after brushing she made sure to relax her tensed muscles under the vanilla steam.

She quickly drained the cold water before drying herself off. Grabbing herself a lace bra and a soft white coverup, she quickly pulled on her white pants. Ravenna pulled the ends of her mocha waves to the back while letting the rest drape down her back.

Watering her roses, she grabbed the fresh batch of white peonies before locking her tiny home.

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"Ravenna Mrs.Avery is waiting for you in the office." The blonde receptionist informed as Ravenna placed the blonde's usual order of coffee on her desk.

"I'll head in then." She muttered smiling before going to the direction of her cozy room of therapy.

"Mrs.Avery." Ravenna called out in her gentle voice as the 62 year old woman turned around beaming.

"Oh my god Ravenna." She excitedly muttered before pulling the therapist into her motherly embrace. Ravenna smiled as she enjoyed the warmth of the old woman.

"So, what brings you here today?" The therapist asked concerned.

"Well you know my husband Jeff. His birthday is coming up next week and he refuses to cut the cake without you being there beside him." Ravenna smiled gently in a relief as the old lady stood there pouting.

"Of course, I would love to be there Mrs.Avery." She replied gently as the old women instantly beamed while clapping her hands.

"Would you mind making your famous peanut butter cupcakes for him. He insists them to be made by you." The therapist nods in approval as she remembers how much he used to love those when he used to come for therapy.

"I'll make sure to whip up a fresh batch just for him." The old woman finally breathed in relief before thanking the kind and thoughtful therapist for her thoughtfulness.

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna quickly packs up her belongings as she finished the last appointment of the morning. Glancing at the clock, she made sure to not waste any more precious time.

Heading out of the sunlit office she waved goodbye to the blonde receptionist who was attending a client that was in the need of a new appointment. The therapist quickly headed over to her parked vehicle. She quickly drove down the heavily glittered roads to the similar trail as yesterday.

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna pulled to the beautifully intricate mansion that seemed to glisten it's white and gold pillars under the sunlight. She took the white peonies wrapped in the brown paper in her soft hands before heading towards the double doors of the mansion.

The doors were unlocked as if intruders didn't seem a problem. Ravenna quickly scanned the inside in a search for Dante who seemed to be easy to report to first.

"Ms.Romano." A sweet voice called out as the therapist turned around to see a peppered hair women in an flour covered apron.

"Good afternoon." Ravenna greeted as the woman smiled brightly.

"Mr.Rossi has informed me of your arrival. You may head up to the office and wait for sir there." The therapist felt the nervousness fill the pit of her stomach once again as she nodded in understanding.

"Thank you." Ravenna muttered before walking towards the white marble stairs leading to the second floor.

Ravenna walked down the dimly lit hallway to the doors of the office. She hesitantly knocked on the polished wood in hopes of not intruding anyone's privacy. The door opened up to the office with a creak as Ravenna peered in to see if it was occupied.

The office was clear of any intimidating figures. Letting go a breathe of relief, she walked into the empty study that was full of many pieces of literature. She placed the peonies on his desk along with her belongings before walking to the wall shelf of books.

The shelf was mostly filled of old romance that was still timeless to the world. Most of the stories had tragic endings as she remembered investing her time in reading some. Before she could pull out the book she had laid her soft fingers upon, the door of the study swept open. She quickly pulled away to see the new occupant.

There he was. The same cyan blue eyes that pulled her innocence to the edge, but at the same time made her feel so alive.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly as he looked at the book she had briefly touched.

"I'm your therapist, so I'm here to give you therapy." She whispered softly in hopes he would be somewhat gentle unlike last time.

"Leave, I'm not in need of your therapy nor your pity." He stated firmly yet cold as Ravenna looked up at his intimidating inked figure.

"Mr.Rossi please let me help you. I'm not here to give pity to you, but I'm here to listen to you." She whispered more gently as he grew frustrated at her constant attempts of staying.

He quickly walked up to her as she bit her bottom lip nervously at what was to come next. Before she could process any of the events, he pushed her into the book shelf behind her.

"Why can't you leave me like everyone else does?" He growled as she looked into his darkened orbs. He was shocked upon seeing her orbs that held so much love and calmness within them.

"Because I want to prove you wrong that everyone leaves you." She whispered sweet as honey yet calm as the ocean water. He continued to look into the depths of her blues that seemed to tame the beasts inside him.

♢ ♢ ♢

Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me as you guys give me valuable feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to me on the platforms listed below if you need someone to listen to what you have to say. Sometimes it's relieving to take a weight off your chest!

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace