3| NEW WORLD

CHAPTER 3 - NEW WORLD

———

Eyepatch woke up feeling as if she had just had the best sleep in a long time. Rubbing her eyes, she quickly noticed she was still in the inner world. Sitting up straight, she threw the covers of the bedsheets of her body before standing up. The girl left the room, making her way down to the kitchen to make some food.

As she walked through the hallway her body stopped in front of a mirror. Her mouth fell open as she saw her hair, the roots had began to turn white. It sent a shiver down her back, and made her wonder what had happened.

"Nee-san! There you are!" Kid ran up to her with a bright smile on her lips, wrapping her arms around Eyepatch," Come meet Nii-san!" The young girl grabbed the host's hand and dragged the girl into the kitchen.

At the small table inside, Haise was sitting eating a bagel. His eyebrows raised at seeing the two of them. "Nii-san! This is big sis!" Kid grinned as she pulled the 15 year old to the table and sat them both down.

"I know, I met Eyepatch when she came in earlier but thank you anyway Kid," The black and white haired man smiled warmly back at the 6 year old," How are you feeling now anyway?" His attention went back to the older girl.

Eyepatch grinned slightly. "Better, who's fronting now?" She asked with little apprehension.

"Centipede," Haise frowned as he finished off his bagel," Our primary protector is in his room. He's not come out in hours."

"Is he okay?"

"No, I think something really bad must've happened out there this time around."

They all suddenly heard a loud bang from above them. It was coming from his room. After telling Kid to wait, Eyepatch and Haise both went running upstairs to see what was happening. Banging was still continuing. It sounded as if someone was throwing things at walls and next minute a scream of pain came.

Haise stood in front of the 15 year old girl as he opened the door slightly, seeing the white haired male inside throwing himself at walls while blood covered the floor. His hands and clothes had the red substance coated in and multiple cuts were all over his body.

He stopped moving, turning around to see the two alters at the door staring worryingly inside. "What the fuck are you looking at?" He snarled, a crazed look in his eyes. It seemed as if his entire personality had changed overnight, no longer the chill caring guy but now an insane and angry person.

Eyepatch pushed past Haise, not listening to his complaints, and rushed to her protector's side. "What happened? Are you okay?" She whispered out as she took his hands and saw the amount of blood on it," Is this your blood?"