"What about you Juliet? Where did you go to school?" Juliet looked at him and laughed. 'Her going to school! That was hilarious.'

"I never went to school. I was homeschooled by mom and sometimes Uncle Howard when mom went out for work." Tony guesses that it makes sense, no one knew about the young girl and his dad and Peggy made sure that no one even shield wouldn't know of her existence. Tong opened his mouth to ask something but decided against it. Juleit noticed his hesitancy to ask her something and she tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong Tony."

"Oh nothing, I'm fine."

"No you're not. You were going to say something. What was it?"

"Oh it's not that big of a deal."

"You don't have to worry about offending me Tony. You can truly ask me anything, I owe you that."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, so what's wrong?"

Tony notices how much she acts like her mother in this moment. Peggy always knew when something was wrong with Tony and wouldn't leave until he told her exactly how he was feeling. Most of the time she would yell at his father after he had told her how he feels but nothing would ever change. Juliet can tell he has zoned out again and is thinking his words over carefully before he asks her his question. I'm the short time that she has known him she can tell this isn't a normal occurrence.

"What was my dad like with you?"

"What do you mean by that Tony?"

"My father wasn't always the nicest man when I was little. He was always so cold and calculating whenever he was around me. He never said I love you or anything affectionate. I know he cared about me because he left this company for me but with the way you were explaining things he just seemed so different." At the end of Tony's little rant Juliet had tears in her eyes, she was trying not to let them fall but one did.

Tony unconsciously wiped the tear off of her face and smiled at the girl

Tony unconsciously wiped the tear off of her face and smiled at the girl. "What's wrong Jules? That wasn't even the sad part of my story." Juliet quietly chuckles at that statement but the tears continue to come out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, it's not your fault."

"But Anthony it is! If I hadn't been taken, if I had just gone to that stupid party with my mom he could have been different. Maybe he wouldn't be so stressed about leaving a legacy and not paying attention to you! If I hadn't been so stupid maybe things would have been different." Tony couldn't bear seeing Juliet breaking down again so he grabbed her and just held her.

Steve stirred on the couch and blinked his eyes slowly adjusting to the light. Glancing next to him to check on Juliet he sits up wide awake noticing she isn't next to him. 'No, No, No, where is she.' Frantically looking around he doesn't see her or Tony anywhere. The movie credits are rolling so he had only been sleeping for about 2 hours. A noise breaks him out of his frantic thoughts and Steve looks into the bar/kitchen area where he heard the noise.