Ch.2

~~~~This chapter is based of the movie triple dog but its just this chapter i promise and Toby doesn't come in till next chapter~~~~

Since my brothers go to a different school thats a little further a way they leave early and i just linger around a little. So by the time i got to school it was just going on to 8:00. A couple of kids are just pulling in and a small number of kids are standing or sitting around out side since class doesn't start till 9:00. I kept on going with my skateboard since there are no stairs outside and the doors are literally always open during school. Once i was in the lobby i turned towards the little ramp the disable/injured kids use. After a few turns i came to the hallway my locker was in. I came to a stop. I got off my board an opened my locker, putting my bag along with board inside. My first period, along with the guys, is a study so i decided i'd finish my english homework i didn't even do. I felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around and Kat was there. I gave her a nod.

"Sup"

"Nothing... Hey I'm having a sleepover for my birthday this Friday and you are invited"

"...gross... I'll come"

"Cool... Be cool"

She glanced behind me and i turned to look an coming down the hallway were four of Kat's cheer friends.. Nikki, Sally, Cecile, and Stacy. I turned back to Kat.

"Why are you friends with them?"

"Because their cool and their on the team"

"Well they walk around like a group of rich stuck up sorority chicks"

She reached out her hand and called them over. I scoffed and closed my locker. I turned and leaned against it and they were in front of us. Cecile (Sess-ill-lee) said.

"Hey Kathy"

I cringed at the nickname. Kat smiled. I started chewing on my lip. And Kat started talking to them.

"Hey"

I spoke up. "Oh right I forgot i was invisible today"

Cecile scoffed and looked at me.

"Hello Kian."

"Whats the bitchuation Cecile"

She opened her mouth to say something but Kathryn cut her off.

"Sooooo... I am having a sleep over this friday and my mom said i can invite a few people over. So i was wondering if you guys would want to come"

"Sure i'll come"

"My mom would probably say yeah, i'll try come"

"I will"

Sally spoke up from the back of the group of four, Little innocent Catholic girl probably wont be able to come.

"I don't know. My mom says hanging out with older kids is a bad influence, but their the ones that made me skip a grade"

I figured. Cecile put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll tell my mom to talk to your mom, she'll let you come.... Well Kathy the team is having a meeting this morning so we should all get going."

"Yeah i'll catch up soon"

They said their "see ya laters" and walked away. But the spot they were in was soon replaced by Whisper, Jake and Duce. Jake held out his hand, which had a sandwich back of gummy bears. I took a hand full. Whisper started talking.

"Hey Kian, heard you got arrested on New years"

"Apparently skateboarding through town while paint balling people isn't aloud"