Saved by the Switch (18+)

Title: Saved by the Switch (On Hold)

Author: Midnighthunger

Genre: BDSM

Status: Incomplete

Description:

**WARNING: This novel contains mature content. Enter at your own risks.**

*************************

I leaned over the psychiatrist's desk. "I. Am. Not. A. Submissive," I state angrily. The man behind it simply stares at me. "I don't give a damn about your stupid role test. I'm not a submissive!" 

Mr. Hue discarded his glasses and rubbed between his brow. "You are not fully submissive no, but you are partially," he says, setting his glasses onto the bridge of his nose. "You are very rare, your test came up inconclusive."

I'm a switch.

"They said I was submissive," I state disbelief. They lied. "They imprisoned, starved and beat me for a year", I yell angrily. How could they do this to me? They had no right, I wasn't a submissive and they treated me like one knowing I wasn't.

"I know and I am very sorry this has happened to you, but I hope with this new found information you can regain you freedom and independence," Mr. Hue says passing me a copy of my role test.

Sure enough, INCONCLUSIVE was stamped across the front, verifying it. 

I was a switch.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a year of being forced to think she was a sub, Kira files a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the same training facility which abused and lied to her. 

After acquiring the large sum of money and freedom, Kira is set for life. She decides to devote her fortune to training undesirable subs and setting them up with new homes.

She doesn't plan on keeping any, but of course her plans of doing that fall out too. 

Follow Kira and see how the subs she acquires are saved by the switch.