Malga Series (18+)

Author: Write_4ever_

Genre:  Werewolf

Description:

1. The First Female Malga (Completed)

**WARNING: This novel contains Mature Content. Enter at your own risks.**

*************************

Chloe knew returning home to her pack after five years wasn't going to be easy. Especially after having spent the last five years in charge of another pack.

What she least expected was the handsome boy who she argued with constantly as a child to be her mate. Charlie is strong, handsome and strong willed. He is everything she ever wanted in a mate, but the fact they argue constantly makes it hard for them to bond. Facing the fact she may never connect with her mate the way she sees everyone else do, Chloe tries to make the most of it. 

However, Charlie isn't Chloe's only problem as she has to try to deal with her stubborn father and Charlie's best friend who questions her at every turn, she has to keep the way she led her uncle's pack for five years a secret from everyone, including Charlie, and finally she has to accept that there is a lot more that comes with being the first female malga than she first thought.

2

2. The Mate of the Ruler of Them All (Completed)

**WARNING: This novel contains Mature Content. Enter at your own risks.**

*************************

Sequel to The First Female Malga 

Chloe and Charlie have come to terms with the fate that has been laid out before them. They have moved so Chloe can take over her uncle's pack once again, they have realised that while they argue a lot, they love each other more than any other person or werewolf could even comprehend, and they have been spending the last eight months settling into their new life. 

However, one pregnancy later and suddenly everyone is panicking and fawning over Chloe like she is a china doll, driving her insane. It's the pregnancy from hell in almost every pack members eyes as they have to deal with her snappiness, back pain, loss of nutrients, loss of her wolf and more. 

Chloe hates it, every second of it. 

Charlie isn't coping any better. He worries about the love of his life every second of everyday, watching her struggle with carrying his child. 

All signs lead to this baby being Malga, but is the prophecy accurate? Are they destined to start a new line of Malga children? 

How will they deal when they realise the prophecy about the first female Malga wasn't the only one about them? There is also the one about the mate of the ruler of them all.