Marriage By Law

Title: Marriage By Law

Author: Mysterious_Writer

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Description:

Completed Novel: Can be purchased on Amazon - Kindle and paperback.

*************************

What happens when two are summoned together by a long remembered deal between two enemies to force their alliance in the industry business?

Heartbroken, angry and confused Ivory says yes to the first thing she hears as she barges through the door. Perhaps she should have stopped and listened, but then again they had no choice. Married away to the handsome but cold Darius Quartz Ivory hopes for a somewhat happy life but finds herself in boredom and the same ritual she had been doing for the past 6 months, that's till her husband finally returns from his training. And soon after returns the one man she never hoped to see again.

First come marriage but then comes love? I think not. Married at a young age of 20 they both are lost and unsure of what to expect. But only moments after their marriage Darius is summoned of to finish his work abroad for 6 months. When he returns things are no different. Neither talk and neither know how to accept their new relation. That is of course, till Ivory's ex comes back in.

A/N: The publishers have removed some chapters as the book has been taken down for editing and publishing, apologies, not sure when the chapters will be back, so don't start reading if you don't want to hang in the middle, please do support the novel by purchasing it. It will be ready to be purchased around October.