Electric Impulse - A Titillating Tale of Love (18+)

Title: Electric Impulse - A Titillating Tale of Love #NewAdult

Author: AngelTheAuthor320

Genre: General Fiction

Status: Incomplete

Description:

**WARNING: This novel contains mature content. Enter at your own risks.**

*************************

Enticing, provocative and charming, ELECTRIC IMPULSE is a tale that will captivate you, stir you and stay with you.

When starry-eyed Aria Davenport is dumped and publicly humiliated just days before her graduation, she's completely devastated. Life fresh out of college isn't the dream she thought it would be.

As she comes to terms with her new single status, she's reminded of the charismatic entrepreneur, Phoenix Prescott, and the encounter she'd rather forget. But it just so happens that Phoenix is always in the right place at the right time and proves himself to be an invaluable friend. With a 10-year age gap between them, Aria grows increasingly curious. She finds herself fantasizing about life with this older, more sexually experienced man. Slowly, he becomes someone she finds downright irresistible. And Aria's unassuming beauty and poised, yet fiery personality make her a magnetic allure that Phoenix wants to possess. Together they dive headfirst into an erotic relationship, exploring each other and the possibility of love. But that's just the beginning.

Behind that sexy, polished exterior, Phoenix has secrets he'd rather Aria not know.

Can she handle all that he brings to the table? The good and the bad?