Love 2.0

Title: Love 2.0

Author: IncognitoAuthorrea

Genre: Romance

Status: Incomplete

Description:

#141 in Romance...15/06/2017

#149 in Romance...27/05/2017

#164 in Romance...26/05/2017

*******UNEDITED******

DESIRES

Create havoc.

When they involve,

Two people,

Five million dollars

And

One fake marriage.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The story of two individuals, discovering their version of love through little steps towards their happy eternity.

Their needs brought them together, Secrets kept them apart, Betrayals weakened their bond.

And Conspiracies tore them apart.

Their marriage was a game, but they weren't the only ones playing.

Their emotions were a counterfeit, but they weren't the only ones faking.

Their love gave them wings, but were those wings strong enough to face the storm of the past?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Some people aren't destined to be together. They are conspired to be together.

Love, which is the strongest of all  emotions yet ironically it makes humans the weakest in the world where even the most powerful people use hate to disguise their weakness.

And this is story where they all coincide -the polemical case of love stories - 'too beautiful to be a tragedy' and 'too real to be a fairytale', where happy endings are not the only things that the characters are vying for.

Dictionaries define love. Novels recreate it.

BUT they lived it and this is their version of love- LOVE 2.0

"In the game of chess, Pawns are the first ones to move, but unfortunately it's the king that controls the pawn, and what happens later on? The pawn is sacrificed. But this pawn won't be sacrificed for the pursuit of evil, if one pawn can kill twenty to defend the king, that pawn can cross territories and reincarnate even as a Queen, and rule the game."

#ProjectWomanUp