† Prologue †

"How did it comes to this?" those are the questions that rang in my head. The world seems to slow down and muted sounds rang through my ears. They're mouths moving as if calling out to something that I couldn't make out.

My body feels numb and the pain from the knife stabbed through my stomach isn't helping either. I didn't even felt it when my body collided against the cold tiled floor and blood gushed out of my wound.

"Nii... san..?" I said in a slow raspy voice before I coughed up blood violently.

"Please..."  he said shakingly holding my hand "Don't speak"

He tried to convince me that everything will be alright. But, I can always see it in his eyes whe he lies. He knows how bad it is yet, he tried to hide it and totally failing in the process. Though weak, I gave him my most sincere smile "...Don't.. worry.... I'll.. be.... fine"  I said  "...I'm.. glad.. y-you're.... safe"

He couldn't help but cry at the sight of a dying me. His well built wall had finally broke down. "DAMN IT!" he hollered "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! BECAUSE YOUAREN'T AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE! YOU HEAR?!"

He tried to pick me up but I didn't let him. I slowly reached a hand and touched his face. He placed his hand atop mine and rivers of tears flows down freely from his beautiful blood red eyes. I already know I won't last long.

I shook my head and said "It's... fine"

I gasped for breath but find it hard to breathe. He shook his head violently and sobbed "Why..?"

Everything hurts so much to me. Now I know how dying feels like. My head feels heavy, my vision clouded and my body feels numb. But despite all, I still smiled "Because..."

"I.. love.. you.."

My hand lost it's strenght and fell to my side as darkness have finally taken over...

----------------------------------------------

A/N: So how was it? Good? Bad? Tell me!

This is actually my first Diabolik Lovers Fanfic and I hope the first chapter suits all your tastes. I hadn't written for a while and I hope my writting skills isn't rusty. Also, sorry guys for the wrong grammar and mispellings. English isn't my first language and I'm always a lazy chick. So I'll be warning in advance that some of the future chapters aren't edited.

Also, the cover photo isn't mine. I planned for Subaru having a long lost twin sister with a lot twist and complicated relationship along with the other brothers. I even searched on google for a girl that would look a lot like Subaru since I have no talent in editing photos. Apperently, his picture when he was the child is the most potential cover pic and ended up editing it a little.

I hoped you guys aren't mad about it! It just looked like Subaru! Well, it is him.. And it looked girly enough for my OC. The plan is that long lost twins finally meet instead of Yui having a sister (older or younger) or twin, right? No offense guys! I want mine to be unique. Anyways...

Please vote, review and comment! It'll be very much appreciated!

Thank you for the support guys!