Author's Note

Okay, my loves, here it is!!! My next story.

I'm super excited about this one as it has been in the works for a little while now.

This author's note is just for a little heads up for a couple of things.

#1 Before anything, I want to clarify that this is NOT a werewolf story. Like at all. The creatures that are mentioned in this book are  simply "wolf like" but that's it.

#2 I wanted to add some diversity as far as my characters went in my story simply because I wanted to and I don't really see a lot of it in stories these days.

#3 This goes along with #2. I haven't decided whether or not to post a cast yet because while I know exactly what I want each of my characters to look like and who I see them as, that may ruin how you all picture them in your heads and I don't know about you guys but once I see who an author has in mind for a character accompanied by a picture, I can't unsee it and it sometimes can ruin the book for me if I didn't picture them that way. So, if I do decide to post a cast, it will be added to this author's note or a separate chapter titled "Cast" later and I will make it clear where before you see the pictures. If you wish to look at the cast to help you visualize you can or if you want to visualize on your own you may simply skip it. I will update the cast as each character is introduced.

#4 Obviously I'm not perfect. So, grammar mistakes are going to be a given. I'd love it if you guys spot them to point them out to me so I can fix them later.

#5 I rated this story mature because it'll get a little gruesome at times, there's violence, and literally everything in between. Also, as I've matured as a writer my writing has as well. I haven't decided whether or not to add "mature scenes" [and you guys know exactly what I mean by that ;)] but I'm thinking that I might add a scene or two in here.

Alright loves, well that's enough of me talking. Please enjoy this book as I'm telling you now, it will have you on the edge of your seat way more than "The Subway" did.

I wrote "The Subway" back when I was 16 or 17. So, I've matured as a writer and I think my writing has gotten a lot better and I hope you all will be able to see that in this story cause honestly "The Subway" made me cringe when I went back and read it myself.

But anyways, this story is obviously a horror story, but there will also be action, romance ;), and everything in between. So get ready for this ride and enjoy.

~JaeJae

Also, I'm providing my social media for you all because I'd love to connect with my readers more. My DMs are always open :)

 My DMs are always open :)