He believed she had anger issues, but didn't dare to confront her about them, for she would raise hell in their house.

Their house...heh.

She treated the house like she owned it, more than how she acted that they shared. It was ironic, considering she barely paid half of the bills she was supposed to help with. He didn't like to do everything on his own. But he couldn't force her. 

His promises were to not hurt her in any way. He didn't want to hurt her. He wanted to protect her. Isn't that what a boyfriend does? Is supposed to do? God damn, Eddie made too many promises to this bitch.

After a long while of silence, Juicy sighed. "Eddie, look. If it was that painful to answer, I wouldn't have asked. You gotta tell me if it's too much for you." He said it softly, making Eddie look up. He wasn't one to talk with such light hearted-ness. 

"Thank you..really.." He sighed. Juicy hummed.

"Of course. But you need to consider letting her go Eddie. She doesn't do anything for you. You couldn't even name a thing she does that makes you happy. Narrator makes you happier than she does!"

Eddie frowned, looking away. It was true, he was happier around Narrator than when he was around Courtney. There was a feeling of secured safety. He knew he was protected and when he was with him. All he felt around Courtney was fear. Which was why he could break up with her.

"Hey. Eddie? I have a question." Eddie nodded. "..Do you think..do you think Narrator likes you?" Eddie's face turned red. "W-..wha?" Juicy squealed. "Ooo I think I should change the question up..like put it in reverse!" Eddie covered his face.

"Juicy..don't.."

"Eddie? Do you..like..Narrator?"

Eddie groaned. What would he say, of course not? He was straight...as wet noodles. He made to many gay jokes to believe he was any type of straight. Bisexual could be a perfect term. He just didn't want a label until he was completely sure. Before he could process what he was saying, words flew out of his mouth rapidly.

"Okay I like him but I don't know at the same time!!"

Juicy went silent. Eddie covered his mouth. "..Eddie! Why didn't you tell me buddy! I totally ship you guys!" He leaned in closer. "I might've even gotten a fanfic written about you two~" Eddie shook his head vigorously. "No I meant that I don't like him! Shut up dawg!"

(I'll stop, it wasn't even fucking intended, imma take my leave)

Eddie screamed to block out Juicy's ranting and made a run for it. "EDDIE YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR FEELINGS FOREVER!!" Eddie ran, grabbing a marker and quickly drawing a square around himself. Juicy gasped.

"Yeah. That's right bitch. You know the rules."

Juicy laughed. "That's fucked up Eddie." Eddie laughed. "Look, I didn't mean to say I do. I have a girlfriend, I love Courtney in that way. Narrator is my friend, nothing else. So please don't tell him I said it." 

Juicy sighed.

"Alright, alright. I won't, I'll be quiet. As long as I get to tease you." Eddie laughed. "Nooo Juicy!! Pendejo you better keep your mouth shut or I'll cut off your bristles!" The two laughed, continuing their game.

. . . .

Later that day, Eddie was cooking a meal. It was planned for him and Courtney, but she went out, so someone else offered to eat with him.

Narrator.

His stomach twisted, as he thought about if the food would be good enough. He hadn't made many American dishes in his life, but he had made plenty to know what he was doing.

After 30 minutes, he heard a knock on the door, and got a message at the same time. As he walked to the door, he pulled up the text from Narrator. He opened the door, looking at his phone.

Narrator:
Surprise >;)

He looked up, his breath taken away by Narrator's smirk. He had a rose in his mouth, and a bouquet of other flowers in his hand. He had a buttoned red shirt, with black jeans and crocs.

Eddie laughed loudly. "What in the hell are you-haha- wearing dawg?" Narrator chuckled. "I'm not sure, I rushed to put this on and couldn't find anything else to match with red in my closet~ does it look bad?"

Eddie grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

"You know I love red." They smiled at each other, before Narrator set down his things and they walked into the dining room.

. . . 

Aaaaaaaand I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger. This chapter was brought to you by my low motivation and will to live or write lately, so I'm sorry because I don't think this chapter was great, I could've done better.

Now, I have some family issues I have to deal with for a while, family member of mine died. So I'll either post the next chapter later or tmrw. See ya :)