VR Day

This chapter is dedicated to Rubyhelene10, and all of you that are in love with this book for some reason 😂

Hope y'alls enjoy =]

---

The next day...

Once out of every week, the boys would take a day to just do vr, whether it was with each other, or by themselves trying a new game. No cameras, nothing to record, no youtube video content. Just having fun with or without friends. Today, Eddie decided he would play vr with Juicy.

Eddie went to his gaming room, laughing when he saw a text from Juicy saying "HURRY TF UP EDDIE IM WAITING" with angry faces. He set down his phone and put on the headset. 

When the game started loading, Juicy appeared in front of him as the common green baby brush. (we stan baby brushes😳) "Took you fuckin long enough Eddie. My bristles are rusting." Eddie smiled. "I'm sorry dawg, you know how..clingy Courtney is!" Juicy hummed in response.

The two decided to be chefs at a gourmet restaurant, Eddie being the head chef. They had their aprons on, hats, everything. They were making some good playdoh for a customer, but Eddie was screaming at Juicy for him to hurry up. 

"C'mon pendejo the customer is gonna fucking take my head off!!" He yelled, to which Juicy flipped him off. "Shut up taco man! I'm very stressed right now!" He screeched, Eddie wincing. 

He rolled his eyes as Juicy finally handed him the plate of playdoh, setting it in front of the customer. 

"Here's your food bitch, give me my money."

He put his hand out, to which the person just walked away. Eddie put his hands up in disbelief, Juicy cackling in the background. "You're not even gonna pay me pendeja!? Yeah, yeah see if I ever serve your bitch ass again!" He sighed.

He heard an alarm go off. 

"Oooo you know what time it is Eddie? It's break time." He said, changing his vocals throughout the sentence. Eddie chuckled, walking over to a two seater table Juicy was already comfortable at. 

"So..Eddie…"

"Yeah?"

"..What exactly does Courtney...do?"

Eddie raised an eyebrow, confused by the meaning of the question. Not getting a response, Juicy tried again. "Ya know..just..like what does she do to make you happy? Does she even clean around your house?"

Eddie was taken back a bit by the question. He looked down, looking and hoping for a believable answer to almost appear in his mind. But, nothing was there.

What did Courtney do besides nag and be truly spoiled? Eddie cleaned, cooked, bought things for the house, paid majority of the house bills. He even bought her expensive things, with money he knew he'd need at later times. From what it seemed, she didn't do half of the stuff he should've. 

Courtney always complained about things not being the way she wanted them to be. If she wanted a specific type of watch that was too expensive for Eddie to buy, she'd ignore him until he gave her food, or bought the watch.

If he didn't want to watch the same things as her, which were always drama shows and, ironically, horror, she would tell him he's a sissy and would break down until he agreed to watch it. Sometimes, he'd leave and stay at a friend's house, the sobbing and yelling becoming too unbearable. 

Courtney also was very, very aggressive. She'd take her rage and pain out on him, finding him as useful as a punching bag. He would silently take each heavy hit, first it was her bare hands, then it started to progress to objects being thrown or, bashed over his head.