He returns the kiss with just as much urgency and need, and I feel pure bliss. His hands make their way from my face, gingerly down to my waist and on my ass as mine continue to rake and tug his hair.

He breaks the kiss only to give my neck more attention. He kisses the tender skin and explores each part carefully, wanting to find the sweet spot. When a soft moan leaves my lips, he smirks against my skin, knowing he's found it. His teeth graze and bite it, adding more to the pleasure as I find it hard to keep myself standing.

The neediness between my legs grows with each passed second and I find myself tugging on his tee shirt. He takes the hint and takes it off in one move. I let my hands roam on his hard torso, feeling every bit of muscle under my palms, and then stop on his chest. I turn us around and push him on the bed.

Silvio's eyes follow my every move hungrily as I climb on top of him, careful not to hurt myself. I take off my glasses and throw them on the nightstand before reclaiming his lips.

His hands trail up my thigh and take the skirt of my sundress with them, exposing my panty covered bottom. With a squeeze, he brings my pelvic down to his already bulging cock. Feeling his erection against my already damp and sensitive sex only adds to my own horniness.

Silvio raises his torso in a sitting position without stopping the kiss and takes off my dress over my head, leaving me only in my underwear. He, then, switches our position and flips me over, continuing the kiss down my jaw and neck, all the way to my stomach before finding my erected buds on the way up. As he sucks and flicks his tongue around my sensitive nipple, soft moans erupt from my throat.

The pleasurable feeling washes over me in waves, but when his hand dives inside my panties and slowly, irritatingly slowly, circles around my swollen clit, my breath hitches.

"Cazzo, gattino," he mumbles something in Italian . "You're so wet."

My head is spinning by now.

My moans get louder as his strokes become faster. He manages to hit each and every spot at the perfect time, and I can only welcome the pleasure he's giving me with open arms... and open legs.

Pressure starts to build in my core as I move my hips in rhythm with his magical fingers.

"Silvio..." I whimper and grab his hand, knowing I'm close, but suddenly he retracts his hand. Confused and broken away from my pleasure, I look at him.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask him breathless, my mouth already dry. Is he going to leave me like the last time?

He responds by going down again and landing a kiss on my covered lady parts, making my clit twitch. "I remember telling you I want to taste you when you cum, gattino." he huskily says, his warm breath making me shudder in delight, and slides my panties down my legs and on the floor.

He takes his time teasing me. He licks and kisses the skin around my sensitive parts, and just when I start to feel frustrated, without a warning, he roughly licks my clit for the first time and proceeds to suck more gently, making me collapse under his tongue.

Fuck, it feels so good.

I'm becoming a mess of moans and pants as he works his tongue around.

Then I feel the pressure build up again.

"Shit. Please, don't stop this time, " I breathe out as my core contracts and waves of pleasure finally roll over my whole body in a single throaty moan. I feel the heat, the dizziness and the ecstasy all at once.

Silvio gives one last lick and collects my juices from my high before raising his head and making eye contact with me.

"Delicious." is all he says with a smirk before climbing on top of me and giving me a rough kiss on the lips. Our kiss quickens again and my release is long forgotten by now.

I need more. I need him.

I feel his painfully hardened member just where he's supposed to be; between my legs. My clit throbs again in desire, but I have to do something else first.

I give Silvio another kiss and as I do so I push him to the side so he can lay down. I change our position and now I'm the one on top. My hands slowly go down and tug on his belt and I can clearly see, even in the dimmed room, how hungry he is. I take my time unbuckling his belt just to annoy him a little. When he lets out a playful growl, I take away the belt, unzip and pull down his pants. His cock gets out with a bounce and I can't help but reach out and touch him instantly. At first, I unhurriedly go up and down his shaft, but greediness takes over and the urge to taste him becomes too hard to resist. I lower my head and, as I keep a steady pace with my hand, I lick along his length and only then giving attention to the peak.

Silvio lets out an unsteady breath when I finally put my mouth over the head and begin slowly sucking. My tongue explores every inch of his throbbing member as I circle his head then lick just under it, earning a throaty moan from Silvio.

His hand reaches down and gathers my hair closely to the scalp before pushing down, making me go even deeper and giving him more pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," he groans and allows his head to fall back on the pillow as I twirl my tongue around his peak before raising my head. Silvio looks at me, probably thinking I'm done, but I go lower, taking one of his balls in my mouth and gently sucking on it as my hand continues pumping him. Silvio's body begins softly trembling so I trail my tongue from the balls, up the shaft and lick the underside. My name is on his lips as he moans again and jerks his hips upwards to meet with my faster pace of bobbing my head up and down.

Just when his whole body contracts and I know he's nearly done, he pushes my head away and comes down for a rough kiss.

"Turn around and on your knees," he tells me, his voice gruff and authoritative, and I comply immediately as I feel my pussy clench at his order. Silvio comes behind me and takes his cock in his hand before gently letting the head trace up and down my wet sex. I shudder at the contact and knowing what's coming.

At first, he only teases me so when I'm just about to protest out of frustration, he plunges his cock inside me, making me cry out in pleasure and in fullness. He stays inside for a few seconds for me to adjust to his size and then begins moving, in and out, in and out, in a slower tempo yet with precise pumps.

A series of moans erupt from me when he begins hitting the sweet spot and knowing this Silvio only pushes harder and faster without moving away from that spot.

"Silvio," his name leaves my lips with a cry of pleasure when I feel the orgasm build again deep within me. His hand comes down on my ass and he squeezes it before slapping my right side hard, no doubt leaving a red imprint.

I hear his groans becoming louder, more and more animalistic, and I know he's close, too. Three more ins and outs and I come undone right under him, the wave of pleasure forcing a scream out of me, keeping me trembling and panting. Two more and he's pulling out to finish on me, groaning as the hot white liquid lands on my ass.

Still panting, I fall on my stomach and lay as Silvio kisses my shoulder and goes into the bathroom with a promise to get a wet cloth and clean the mess.