Season 2: Part 29

Sumedh was outside Ajith's weaponry shop, undercover and in disguise. He and his team had hidden bluetooths to communicate with each other. One person was pretending to read the newspaper, when two of the team members were 'talking to each other', and the rest of them were waiting in an auto, a little further down the gully. Sumedh was sitting on his bike, pretending to be on his phone, when he saw a man go into Ajith's weaponry shop. Hmm...so Dev doesn't directly go to make any deal. He always sends his men...that's a point to note down. He signed to all of his team members to stay alert and ready.

About 15 minutes later, the man came out of the shop, carrying a huge bag. A couple seconds later, Ajith's call came on his phone, informing him that this was their guy.

"Ok guys...be ready to follow this man. Everyone have your hidden guns loaded and be alert," Sumedh said through the bluetooth, turning the keys on his bike.

With Sumedh leading the way on his bike, his team members followed in the car. Through much of Jaipur's traffic, they eventually came out of the city and into the suburban area. Sumedh maintained his distance, careful not to raise suspicion to the van they were following. Eventually, after about another 20 minutes, they reached an old warehouse.

The man parked his van outside and went in with the bag. Sumedh and his team parked their vehicles in the trees, so that they would not be seen. They snuck through the trees and observed the scene, to make sure it was clear. Then quickly and quietly ran, guns in hand, should they need them. As they approached the door, Sumedh peeked through, and then signed for his team to follow. Inside, what they saw, had left them astonished.

Every illegal crime that could be committed was happening right in front of their eyes. As they snuck closer, making sure to stay in the shadows, they saw more and more. On one side, a table full of drugs were being packed into small packages. In another area, crates full of weapons were being cleverly hidden. As the group explored more, elephant tusks and ivory were also being packaged to be exported illegally.

But suddenly, they heard some more people entering the warehouse. Sumedh signalled his group to separate and surround the warehouse and to activate the camera on their shirts, cleverly disguised as buttons. Suddenly, the team heard the voice of muffling and struggling girls. As Sumedh adjusted, to get a closer look at the situation, he saw that a bunch of girls were being escorted into the warehouse. They were gagged and had their hands tied behind their backs. One girl had the courage and nerve to kick a man and try to run away, but was blocked by 3 other men.

"Arey kahan...abhi toh bohot kuch ane wala hai (Arey where...there is much more to come)," one of the men threatened, forcefully grabbing the girl and shoving her.

She backed away, scared, tears coming out of her eyes and the other girls. "Abh tum log sabh achi bachi ho na...toh jab hum yeh injection lagaye tab koi awaaz nahi ani chahiye (Now all of you are good girls no...so when we give you this injection, not a single sound should come out of your mouths)," one of the men said, slowly coming closer to the girls. The man then loaded the girls into a truck, one by one, and closed the door.

"Thodi der main, de dena injection (In a little while, give them the injection)," the man ordered, and then left.

Sumedh signaled to a couple of his men to keep an eye on the girls, as he snuck further into the warehouse. He suddenly came across two men, talking to each other. As he listened closely, he heard, "Bohot bada maal aa raha hai jahan har baar ata hain. RAYS ja raha hai. Jaldi aana...kal saware 10:00 baje. (Expensive parcel tomorrow at the usual. RAYS is the server at noon. Come early... tomorrow morning 10:00)."

RAYS? Who is this guy? I have never heard of him. Could he be a major person working for Dev? Partnering with him? Or maybe working for him?