Pre-prologue (is that even a thing?):

We are back with another story! We're super duper excited to share this one with you guys. This story will be really different from our previous one and might even give some of you cinema-vibes.

In this story they are not actors/actresses. Keep that in mind, it's important.

Sumedh → 23 years old, currently lives with his mom and dad in Pune, training for CBI job starts in a couple months

Mallika → 21 years old (pls go with it), almost done with college - Majoring in Architecture

We are not giving away any characteristics because all of you have to join the reading journey and learn about the characters as you read. With that being said, their personalities might be different from real life and might not interest some of you. Please don't spread hate. It's just a story!

Other character's involved:

Sumedh's Mother and Father

Sumedh's friend(s) (tbd)

Mallika's Mother and Father

Naira (Mallika's friend)

Samarth (Sumedh and Mallika's friend)

Maybe more? 

This is quite an interesting story line we are experimenting with--really really different from other fan fictions. Hope you guys will lend us your love and support! 

~ Disclaimer: All characters and events in this story--even though based on real people--are entirely made up by us. Any resemblance to any real people and/or incidents is completely coincidental. By continuing to read this fan fiction, you agree that we have made you aware that any issues of copyright will result in serious warnings or even reporting. So if you have any temptations to do this, please stay away from our page. OVERALL, DON'T COPY THE STORY. ~ 

Stay tuned for daily updates! 

Please do follow, vote, and share! 

Love you guys!