Epilogue - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Can we get breakfast?" Harriet asks in her cute little voice.

"I'll take you down while daddy gets a shower, he stinks," I say which makes them both giggle.

"Stinky daddy," Sam says and Damian sits up to tackle her down and tickle her sides. "Daddy stop!"

"That's what you get for calling me stinky," he laughs then let's her go as she jumps off the bed and waits for me to get up. Harriet is a little more calm than her hyper sister and puts her arms up for me to carry her downstairs.

"You're a big girl now, patatina. You can walk like your sister does," I say as I get of the bed and pull my sweatpants up that slipped down a little. Harriet's nickname is a common nickname used for children in Italy and means little potato which Damian finds adorable.

"But papà," she says with her lip stuck out.

"No patatina," I say gently and kiss Damian's cheek before he goes into our bathroom. I hold Harriet's hand as I open the door and walk them down to the kitchen. Sam runs ahead when she sees Domino in the kitchen. Domino is the twin's favourite person at the moment because he lets them do whatever they want.

"Dommy!" Harriet shouts and lets go of my hand to go hug one of Domino's legs.

"Get off me you devil spawn!" He shouts as he tries to pick up his bowl of cereal and sit on a stool.

"Do not call my children that," I tease as I walk in.

"They won't let go," he complains as he looks down at the girls wrapped around a leg each.

"It is because they love you," I say as Luca walks in and smiles at my daughters. He loves them so much and has basically also adopted them.

"Ciao my little gremlins, give Uncle Luca a hug," he says as he crouches down. They both let go of Domino's legs and hug Luca as I get two bowls for their breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask them.

"Why don't you go see Damian while I get their breakfast," Luca suggests with a wink. They all know about mine and Damian's dry spell of sex which makes me blush.

"Grazie," I say. "Be good for Uncle Luca," I warn the girls and they nod with cheeky grins.

I go up to my room and hear the shower running so I go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

"Where are Sam and Harriet?" Damian asks as he turns to look at me in all his naked glory.

"Luca and Domino are watching them for us," I say as I get in the shower with him and attach my lips to his. I drop my hands to his waist as he puts his on my asscheeks.

"How long do we have?" He asks as he pulls back to look at me.

"I am not sure," I say and he drops down to his knees in front of me. I moan and cover my mouth as he holds my semi hard dick in his hand and licks the pierced head. I've now got three piercings there, the Prince Albert, the frenum under the head and another at the base of my dick just above my balls. You can only see that one if you lift up my dick which Damian does now to lick the metal bar. I hold onto his hair as he takes my hard dick into his mouth and bobs his head.