When I'm free from the restraints Damian holds my hand to help me stand up. I look at the subtle marks on my skin from where I pulled on the rope as the doms sit on the large semi circle couch. Cole kneels beside Marcus and Nathan as Damian holds my hand and sits down with me on his lap.

"Tell me when you're ready to start," Damian says as he kisses my jaw. I nod and watch as Cole starts blowing Marcus as Nathan jerks off. The other doms jerk themselves off as they watch and I look nervously at Logan's huge dick. How will that fit inside me?

"I'm ready," I say to Damian and he kisses me before he gets me to get on my hands and knees on the couch. Logan is sitting next to Damian so I give him a blowjob as Damian preps my ass. He rims my asshole and I moan as I jerk off Logan's dick.

I lick the head and take it into my mouth as Damian starts rubbing his lubed finger on my asshole. I take more of Logan into my mouth but it's thick and I can't take him into my throat without it hurting.

"Take your time," Logan says as he rests his hand on my head. I suck on the head and then pull back and lick all the way down to his balls.

Damian pushes two fingers into me and I groan as he curls them into my prostate. I suck on Logan's dick as Damian stretches my ass with his fingers carefully, he's still scared the scar could rip but I've assured him I can take whatever is thrown my way.

"Lifts your ass more," Damian says and I do then feel him rubbing his dick against my hole. I moan when he slowly pushes all the way inside of me, brushing my prostate the whole way. I arch my back and take a break from sucking on Logan's dick, instead just using my hand to jerk him off.

Damian starts thrusting into me as I let out moans and gasps as he hits his hips off mine. I see Cole get up and kneel between Thomas and Lucas to pleasure them as Marcus and Nathan makeout. Damian's hands hold onto my hips tightly as he fucks me quite roughly, my dick getting hard again but I groan when Damian pulls out.

"Move on to someone else now Vinny, that's your job tonight," Damian says as he gives me a nudge towards Logan. I straddle his waist as he holds my hip and gets the bottle of lube from Damian.

Logan's dick is by far the biggest here so if I can take him into me I'll be fine for everyone else. Logan puts lube on his dick and lines me up with him as I lower myself down. He holds the base of his dick as I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly go down. He stretches me a little more than Damian's dick did as I go halfway down then stop to adjust.

"Good boy," Damian says as he pulls me to kiss him. I lock my lips with his as Logan moves his hips up and down to fuck me gently. I groan into Damians mouth as Logan hits my prostate and strokes my dick to a full erection again.

"You're doing so well," Logan praises in a strained voice as I ride his dick slowly.

Damian pulls away from the kiss and turns to say something quietly to Nathan and Marcus. I watch as they both stand on the couch either side of me and Logan, their dicks pointing at my face. I know what to do and hold Marcus' in my hand as I suck on Nathan's dick eagerly. I take him all the way into my mouth so my nose is against his trimmed pubes which makes him moan. I use my tongue on the underside as I pull all the way back and just keep the head in my mouth.

I swap to Marcus' dick and suck on him as I jerk off Nathan's dick. Damian stands behind me and kisses my neck as I decide I can go all the way down Logan's dick. I choke on a moan as he fills me up completely, a groan slipping from his lips. His hold on my hips tightens as I circle my hips to stimulate my sweet spot and make him feel good.