Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang

Start from the beginning

"Ugh that is so hot," I groan. He steps back and I look down at my erection as Marcus slips a cock ring over it, stopping to play with the piercings. My thighs tense up and I groan as they all stand back to look at me. I pull against the ropes around my chest and arms for a moment to test it and gasp when it's very tight.

"Are you okay with everyone touching you?" Damian asks.

"Sì, please touch me," I beg and watch as Thomas, Marcus, and Damian get a vibrator each to use on me. Logan and Nathan stand side by side as Cole pleasures them with his mouth as Lucas takes his dick out of his pants and stands beside me.

"Give Lucas a blowjob Vinny," Damian orders and I turn my head to suck and lick on his cock. I lick on the sensitive skin until his dick is fully hard then I deep throat him. He moans as I swallow around the head in my throat and use my tongue to tease the underside of his cock.

"Fuck you're good at this," Lucas moans as he puts his hand in my hair. I pull back and bob my head just as a vibrator is held against my dick. I moan loudly around Lucas' cock as my dick jumps and leaks precum.

"Such a beautiful dick," Thomas says as I feel his hand around the base as he strokes it. Damian puts a vibrator on my nipple as he kisses at my neck and sucks a hickey. My body writhes on the chair as the three doms tease my body and Lucas thrusts into my mouth. He must know I have no gag reflex because he doesn't hold back as he uses my mouth like he'd fuck an ass.

The vibrators stay away from my balls thankfully to prevent the pain I get from them being touched wrong. Damian bites on my neck as Lucas steps back and Thomas takes his place so I suck on his erection just as eagerly. I swirl my tongue on the head of his dick and he moans as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Good boy," Damian praises. Marcus swaps place with Nathan and I don't miss the glare he gives Logan. So their rivalry is still going on.

Nathan puts the vibrator on the piercings which sends pleasure all throughout my dick and makes my body jerk up but I'm stopped by the rope. Damian and Marcus both tease my nipples as Nathan uses his tongue to tease the base of my dick and a vibrator to tease the tip. I squirm in the seat as my body gets closer and closer to the edge.

"Per favore mi amore," I beg Damian.

"Cole come over here," Damian says and I watch as all the doms stop teasing me and Cole crawls between my legs. He starts giving me a blowjob and gently fondling my balls as the doms jerk off at the scene in front of them. I tip my head back and moan as Cole uses his tongue piercing against the metal in my dick. They clink as he pleasures me the best he can. He takes the top half of my dick into his mouth and bobs his head up and down as my muscles strain against the ropes holding me down.

"Cazzo! Per favore," I beg as my toes curl. I'm so close but the cock ring is stopping me from finishing. I squeeze my eyes shut as Cole takes off the ring and I erupt into his mouth. My body trembles as I go over the edge, my body filled with pleasure as Cole keeps sucking. He stops bobbing his head when I've finished and swallows my cum. I open my eyes as I catch my breath and watch all the doms take their leather pants off, their dicks pointing proudly.

"Are you good to go for the next part?" Damian asks me as him and Marcus undo the ropes.

"I am good, but you have to give me a second to recover," I say as I look at my softening dick.