Chapter 45 - Be Mine?

Start from the beginning

We get to his old house and I follow him inside as he unlocks the door. He takes me to the living room and I gasp when I see there's a picnic set up with candles around it.

"What's this?" I ask and he holds my hand as we walk further in.

"It's a date for us. Luca and Giovanni set it up for me while we were are Marcus' place," he says and I pull him to me so I can kiss him. He smiles against my lips before he pulls back. We take off our shoes and I take off my suit jacket so I can be more comfortable.

We both sit next to each other on some pillows as I look at the food in front of us. There's a pizza that looks like it was made by Emilio so I get a slice and take a bite as Damian smiles at me.

"You're so beautiful," he says as I chew the delicious food.

"You are gorgeous," I say when I swallow the food.

"I bought you a new collar," he says and takes out a similar collar to the other one out of a small bag.

"Thank you mi amore, I love it so much," I say as he puts it around my neck and locks it in place. I touch it gently as he puts the new key on the chain around his neck.

"Can you pour us some wine?" He asks and I nod. I turn around and open the bottle of wine and pour two glasses carefully. When I turn back around to hand him his glass I see him holding out a ring box.

"I don't know how I'd ever live without you Vinny, I just love you so much. You're my world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You helped me heal without even realising you were, you're perfect for me. Yes we've had some rocky times but I know it'll be better now. So Vinny, will you marry me?" He says and I slowly put the wine glasses down.

"Of course I will marry you mi amore," I say quietly and he breaks out with a huge grin.

"Thank god you said yes. But you don't look too happy?" He says carefully.

"I am happy, I am just... in shock? I do not know. I want to marry you. I just-" he cuts me off with a kiss and I melt into his touch. He pulls my tie so I straddle his waist and press his lips against mine.

"Can I put the ring on you now?" He asks with a small laugh and I nod. I'm still a little shocked but I hold my left hand out and watch as he slips the gold ring onto my finger. It has small diamonds in it which makes me look at it in awe.

"It is beautiful," I say and he hugs me tightly. "Ti amo."

"Ti amo," he says and carefully lays me down on my back as he gets between my legs and kisses me.

I hold his face in my hands as his lips press against mine and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Can we have sex mi amore?" I ask him as I pull back to look in his eyes.

"I can make love to you," he says and attacks my neck with kisses. I moan and hold onto his hair tightly as he kisses around my collar.

"Per favore mi amore," I beg and he reaches up to take my tie off. He unbuttons my shirt as he kisses the skin he slowly exposes, sometimes sucking to leave a hickey as I lay sprawled out on the blanket on the floor. He pushes the shirt off my shoulders and then takes off my pants and socks. I take his shirt off him and sit up so I can kiss his chest and nipples. He groans when I nibble on his left nipple gently as I look up at his gorgeous face.