Chapter 45 - Be Mine?

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry I know I was wrong," I say and Cole sighs but accepts.

"I'm still mad you didn't come to see me on Christmas, cucciolo," he says and I smile when he remembers the nickname he gave me.

"I will make it up to you I promise," I say.

"Matching tattoos?" He asks and I squint at him.

"Maybe," I answer and he hugs me again before we go inside. Cole sits me down on the couch with him as Nathan sits on my other side. Marcus and Damian sit on the other couch and I notice Marcus watching me with a small smile.

"So how are you doing back out of prison?" Nathan asks.

"I have had a lot of work to do, a lot of catching up on what I missed," I say and he nods along.

"What was prison like? I mean apart from the bad stuff you don't have to talk about that," he says quickly and I smile to reassure him it's okay.

"I mean it was not too bad. My cell mate is very nice so I'm going to go visit him soon. He kept me happy while I was there," I say and Damian watches me with a cute expression.

"What was the food like?" Cole asks me.

"It was alright. It was not home cooked or anything just pre made so I did not mind it too much."

"I wouldn't be able to cope on prison food. I need good meals or I get cranky," Cole says and Marcus nods.

"I know Cole, I have to make dinner to my best standards because when it's done bad you get grumpy and I can't handle you grumpy," Marcus says and Nathan lets out a laugh.

"That's very true," Nathan says as Cole sulks. "But we still love you for it baby."

"You better. I don't even get that grumpy," Cole defends.

"You accidentally knelt on my dick the other day because I refused to get takeaway pizza," Nathan says and Cole sighs dramatically.

"Are you still talking about that? Jeez way to live in the past Nathan," Cole says sarcastically but he stops teasing when Marcus gives him a firm look.

"Okay enough arguing. We came here to stop that," Damian says as he looks at me.

"You've been arguing?" Marcus asks.

"Just about how much he's been working but that's what today is for, to spend more time together," Damian says as Cole leans his head on my shoulder.

"Well I'm glad you came over," he says as he wraps his arms around me. "I get to cuddle with my cucciolo."

"Ugh you are squishing me," I complain but he kisses my cheek and keeps squeezing me anyways.

"Cole let him be," Marcus says sternly and Cole loosens his hug and just leans against me instead.

We talk for a good two hours before Damian says we have to go. They all give us hugs goodbye and I hear Marcus tell Damian good luck but I'm not sure why.

"Where are we going?" I ask when he gets in the drivers seat.

"To my old house so we can have some privacy," he says and I get in the passenger seat. I hold his hand in the middle of us and catch him smiling to himself as he drives.