"Okay!" I replied resigned to his plan.

"So let's go see Alpha!" Evan cheered as he shot up. "Going dressed like that?"

"What's wrong with what I am wearing?" I asked, looking at myself in his mirror. I am wearing black Jean shorts and a white tank top that had a V neck that showed some cleavage, wearing my black Vans I felt comfy.

My black hair tied up in high pigtails only reached my shoulders now, otherwise it hits just below my ample breasts, little makeup on. I think I look good.

"Nothing, we look like twins with our dress sense!" Evan laughed at that. "Lets go!"

Walking into his pack house, we get greeted by lots of different wolves, they have all accepted me as one of them. But a part of me wonders if they would have if they knew the truth about me.

As we walk into the Alphas office we see him looking over paperwork and swearing to himself about useless twits that can not do it right, making me giggle. His head shot up and his dark eyes crinkle with his smile as he sees me. He has always been kind to me and in him I saw a father figure.

"What brings you two rascals here today?" He asked us with a wink and placed his paperwork down.

"I have a question about something!" I told him as Evan closed the office door behind us.

"Must be serious if you need to close the door!" He says as his smile dims some.

"Well urm-yes. There is a place called Sommers Town!" I start to say, but he interrupts.

"The Sommors Pack, yes they are allies of ours. Distant ones!" He says staring in my eyes. "What do you need to know about that place?"

"Well- you see- I grew up there, and even though I had to leave I kept talking to my ah foster parents from that pack!" I say fast and clear.

"Ah, so that's where my favorite stray came from!" He laughs softly. "Now hunny, you know you can trust me. You are like my own child, Stevie likes you alot too, my son had a right crush on you when he was younger. Still does I think, too bad you are not mates!"

"Stevie likes me?" I am distracted by the revelation, thinking about Alpha's son, he is cute and all but very serious. "Wow"

"Yes Stevie, poor boy watched you two gallivanting about and the jealousy was strong there. But anyway, Can you tell me why you had to leave Sommors Pack?" He asked me seriously.

"Um-!" I look to Evan who nodded his head to me, thinking I find that I trust Alpha. "I am-n-not human!"

"Huh?" Alpha looks at me shocked. "What are you then honey?"

"Do not know for sure, but we guessed a shifter!" At my words Alpha's eyes went wide.

"Why do you think that?" Alpha asks.

"Well, I turned into a black big cat!" I say softly.

"I hate to ask this honey but could you show me?" Alpha asks me, his eyes looking deep into my eyes. His dark ones looking into my bright blue ones.

"Okay!" I say as I get up and go into the ensuite to his office, leaving the door open slightly. I strip naked and shift to my cat form, as I walk out I see Alphas eyes go wider and stare at me in awe.

"Fuck!" He swore making us flinch, as he does not usually swear. "You are amazing honey, beautiful too"

With a soft purr I walked to him and butt his hand with my big hand and rubbed over him, making him laugh and scratch me.

"Could you shift back honey?" Alpha asked me as he scratched my ears.

Walking back into the bathroom I shifted back and dressed. Walking out and sitting in the chair opposite Alpha I looked at him. A smile on his face he looked at me in awe still. "You are the last and only of your kind known, why did you hide?"

"My foster parents were worried about how wolves would accept me, they told me to leave when I was 14 years old. I ended up here!" I explained.

"Well yes there are some that would be wary of you or want you for themselves but the Sommors Pack are peaceful like us, I think they would have welcomed you and your gift with open arms!" Alpha explained. "What do you need to know?"

"I have not heard from my parents in a month, where we used to talk weekly, I am worried!" I explain, feeling a dread in my chest at the next question. "Has anything happened at the pack?"

"Oh goddess!" Alpha shakes his head. "They had a rogue issue, few weeks back they were attacked!"

"no , please no!" I cried. Rogues were wolves that did not follow pack laws and work on the outskirts of packs. Some were nice, but most were nasty and the dredges of wolves society.

"Are they-is the pack still there?" I ask thinking the worst.

"Oh honey yes they are, but there were some casualties!" Alpha said to me.

"I need to go back, I do not care if they see me now!" I tell him, getting up.

"Yes, you should go. Tell them the truth if you trust them, I would but it's your life!" Alpha tells me. "I will tell them to expect you and Evan, my two best warriors!"

"But I am not a Warrior!" I say to Alpha.

"You are now!" Alpha says with pride, as he walks over to me. He forms a claw on his right hand and cuts his left hand and picks up my left hand and cuts it, holding on my hand he mixed our essence. Pulling me into a hug I was now in his pack officially. I could feel the bond to the pack settle in. "now you should go, it will take time to get there."

"Thank you Alpha!" Both me and Evan tell him as we left his office in shock at the turn of the events.

We both packed a backpack and told his parents the truth, they took it well. His mum cried and hugged me telling me all will be well.

Both of us hopped on our bikes, both 2020 street custom Harley Davidson. Mine in red and Evans in Midnight Blue.

We sped off towards my first home and family, both worried at what we will find......