C23

"No. She's a witch." Arihmatheo answers. "And she can sense our presence."

Some great sense she has.

"But I don't understand. We are inside your mind. It doesn't matter if she's a witch or not, she shouldn't be able to sense us." I point out. I don't know much about what's going but he said I'm in his mind, which means he's showing me something he has already witnessed. So how come she sense us in his mind.

Before Arihmatheo can answer, the woman in question shrugs and continue walking. "Let's table that for now, shall we?" He doesn't even wait for my response as he goes after Sabine.

Like the stalker we are, we follow Sabine to where she meets up with Eric at a flower shop, where he gifts her a single black rose. She collects the rose from him and smiles at him, watching him through her lashes as she twirls the rose in her hand. He leans closer to speak inside her ear and it obvious that she likes what he's telling her because her white skin goes pink as she blushes. I wish I can hear what they're talking about but it seems intimate and private. He leans away and the look he has on his face, God! I've never seen it before on anyone's face. It's like he's staring at his entire world.

He moves to tuck the loose strands of lock behind her ear before pulling her into a passionate kiss, right there in front of everyone. She wraps her arms around his torso and deepen the kiss.

"Wow, this is so sweet, Marco but can we skip to part where these two aren't attached by the lips. I mean, what am I even looking at?" I ask the man standing in front of him.

"I didn't tell you to call me, Marco." He answers with that.

"It's your name."

He doesn't say anything further. He keeps his body upright and look ahead, not taking his eyes off the lovebirds.

I'm not complaining about them, in fact I love the relationship they have. It's obvious that they love each other but this tells me nothing about why am I here. He said he wants to show me where I come from and I've been trying to see where I fit in this equation. Am I from this town or those two? I don't know and Arihmatheo won't tell me anything. He had no problems listing my flaws earlier and now he's been tight-lipped about the actual situation.

I don't say anything, I just watch Sabine and Eric kiss each other like there's no tomorrow. A man approaches them, tapping Sabine lightly on the shoulder and takes a step back. They let go of each other. She looks at the man and frown, he leans closer to say something to her and tap his wrist in a clock gesture. She nods and waves him off before looking at Eric. She says something and he nods. A bright smile covers her face as she stands on her toe and presses a quick kiss on his cheek before walking away from him.

Eric doesn't move from where he's standing, he watches her leave before his eyes casually falls on the ground. He bends down and picks something up before looking at the direction Sabine went. He stands up and holds a necklace up. He smiles and stuffs it inside his pocket. He turns his heels and walks away.

"Where to now?"

Arihmatheo begins to walk like he's been waiting for me to ask the question. He follows where Sabine went and we continue trailing her until she stops in front of a big mansion. I haven't seen the whole town but this house is the biggest I've seen so far.

The smile on her face fades as she states at the big building she's about to step into. She closes her eyes briefly before opening them and takes a deep breath. She walks up the stone steps that leads into the house and opens the door, letting herself in before closing the door behind.