C32

My lips parts when I see the cars in here. How come the twin didn't bring me here? Look at all these cars. The time when we went to save Jessica, I didn't see the car collection.

"Sick, huh?" Nate smirks.

"Who owns this?" I ask.

"The headmaster. He owns everything."

Wow, the headmaster must be fucking rich. He's got a dope mansion and now this. It's like he isn't just an headmaster. How much does he make to be able to afford all this?

I enter the garage after them and ask, "Who's going to drive?" When I find where they keep the keys, I don't have a driver's license and I can't drive for shit.

"I am." Roman volunteers, entering the place.

"Where is Damien?" I ask when I turn around and notice only him.

Roman shrugs. "How should I know where your boy wonder went?" he replies harshly and stops in front of me. "Word of advice, Cami. Stay away from him, he is bad news." He warns and rips the key for the jeep out of my hand.

"And you're what good news?" I fire back which earns me a glare from him. "Who I choose to associate myself with is none of your business. I can take care of myself, Roman."

He chuckles with no humor. "You don't know, Cami. You have no idea what he's capable."

I shrug and answer him. "That's my cross to bare. Are we going or not?" The question sound strange. I should be going with Damien not these guys, I'm not even sure if we're going to find my parents. "Where is he?" I ask when he's about to turn away.

"He just vanished." He shrugs.

I place my hand on my hips and stand still, not making a move to leave. "I'm not leaving unless Damien is coming." That's my ultimatum. Damien offers to help me and I said yes, I won't let him abandon me and let him go back on his words because of something Roman said.

"He's in car," Jessica answers me from the car.

I stretch my neck to confirm Jessica's words. I see his head in the back seat. I sigh and walk to the car, opening the door, I slide in. I sit between Damien and Jessica while Nate sits in front with Roman.

Roman turns on the ignition.

I glance at Damien. He is leaning his head against the seat with his eyes closed. I stare at his hand that is resting on his lap. I debate on whether to touch him. He doesn't like to be touched and I really want to know what happened between him and Roman.

"Damien." I whisper his name, learning closer. "Are you all right?" He doesn't answer but he frowns like my question somehow offended him. I mean, he doesn't look like a guy that scare easily and between the both of them, I think Roman is more scared of him that he is of Roman.

"Excited to go home?" Jessica's questions snaps me out of my thoughts.

I give Damien a last look before turning to face her and nod. "Yes, but I'm afraid something's wrong." I guess it's been established now that I'm going home to check my adopted parents.

I'm nervous to go because I have bad feeling about this and I'm never wrong about these things. My gut is telling me something bad has happened but I choose to ignore it. And choosing to ignore it means there's a chance that my parents are alive and well at home, also ignoring me.

"They are fine," She assures me.

"How would you know?" I ask curiously.

She shrugs and raises her hands to pull her hair in a bun. "If something was up, I would know, it's my job as your sage."