C55

One might think I slept the night away after the event of yesterday but I didn't. I couldn't not after what I saw in Arihmatheo's memories, and the conversation I had with Damian. I was just turning around, thinking about what might have happened if my dad hasn't come in the picture. It's clear that Eric is Sabine's true love but there was a time that she settled for Arihmatheo. She initiated the kiss and led him on only to come back with another man. Damn, Sabine was such a player but Was she really? I didn't see her memories, so I don't know what went through her mind during that weekend she moved from Arihmatheo to Eric, I mean she was supposed to see the clue, it was obvious that Arihmatheo was in love with her, even I saw it. It's over now.

Marco Arihmatheo might not be the actual villain but he was a villain. He did what he did out of love and in the end he ruined so many lives. He started the war by giving George reports on Eric. It was too late before he realized his mistake and he's paid for it.

I walk inside the kitchen and head for the fridge. It's still dark outside and I don't even feel sleepy. Exhausted, maybe.

"There you are, Camille. I've been looking for you." Damian says behind me.

I try not to flinch because I didn't hear his footsteps and I was getting used to the silence. Turning around, I see him standing in the doorway, still dressed in his outfit from earlier. This means he hasn't gone home.

"Why? What do you want?" I ask, the tone I used shows that I'm still angry at him for keeping everything from him and I don't think I'm getting over it anytime soon.

"Your parents are gone. They went to Di Hipsodat and father's gone with them."

What?

"They just left? Without seeing or talking to me. They just fucking left!"

What the hell? Why did they just leave? They didn't even bother to see me. I wanted to see them but I knew after everything they've gone through, they needed to rest. I thought of asking the headmaster to portal me to them tomorrow since they were staying at his mansion.

"They had to." Damian respond, covering for them. I should have known.

"Had to? Have you gone mad?" I throw my hands out as I ask.

Damian takes a deep breath and step into the kitchen. He begins to tell the reason they had to leave. "When Arihmatheo trapped your mom in the past, he made sure she stays there. She doesn't remember marrying your father or you. She's living in the past. The woman you saw is just a body. Her soul, her memories, everything is trapped in the past. We tried getting her back to the present but the spell he used is too powerful. If we knew what spell he used, it would have been easier to reverse it but we don't know it, so we are at a loss.

"And as for your father, he's a mess. George summoned a demon's soul from hell into his body and made him his guard dog. He's killed so many. His head isn't in the right place because everyone the demon did, he remembers. He needs to heal and sort himself. Your mother is the only person he wants by his side. He cannot heal on Earth. He needs be home."

Even in death Arihmatheo and George are still getting on my nerves. I mean, what the hell?

"The headmaster said the High Priestess in Di Hipsodat is the most powerful healer. Can she help?" He told me about her once when we were making a conversation about different creatures.

"I'm not sure she can."

I wrap my arms around myself and reply, "What? Why? Is she supposed to be a powerful healer? What about the healing water you told me about?"

"They can help but I'm more worried about his confrontation with El." I raise my eyebrows in question. What has that got to do with anything? Like he can read me, he answers, "El gave Ulrik up the minute he was born, that's why father brought him here in the first place. He knows this and would probably demand an explanation from her."