Dancing, Snapbacks and new friends

Vanessa's POV:

Right now,I'm on my way to this dance competition in the middle of nowhere. I have a long, loose shirt that mad my bra visible on the sides, a denim short short with some white converse high tops and my black, long hair was curly. You could say this outfit was slutty, but me and my friends always dress like this, so....this is my usual outfit. I arrived at the abandoned factory and I could already hear the music.

I walked in and my friends immediatly crushed me with a hug. "Hey!" I yelled over the loud music. They all let go and said hi to me. We walked to an empty spot and sat down. We started talking about something random when a group of boys walked in.

There were 5 boys in total. One was a tall one that had brown curly hair and green eyes. The one beside him had brown hair also,and brown eyes with a black snapback. The one next to Curly was a boy smaller than him, he had blonde hair and his brown roots were coming out. The other one scared me a little, he had black hair that was up in a quiff, and had a white tank top that showed off all his tattoos on his arm. He looked serious. The other one was in front of them, i'm guessing he's the leader, he had messy, brown hair and had a short sleeve on, so you could see hia tattoos. They all looked pretty fit, and I have to admit, they were hot.

They walked to some empty seats on the other side of the room. "Vanessa!" Danielle shouted as she was clapping her hands in my face in order to snap me out of my trance. "Huh?" I said. She smirked, "Stop drooling over those guys and focus!" I gave her a look, "I'm not drooling over them!" I defended myself. She laughed, "I can understand,....they're hot." I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." She smiled, "Anyways.What I was saying was that the new guy, Dylan, thinks he's all that, he won't shut his mouth! He says he's the best dancer here, but we all know that it's you. So, why don't you challenge Dylan to a dance-off!" She said, enthusiastically. I shrugged, "Nahh, I'll let it slide. He's not worth my ti-" I was cut off by someone talking on the mic.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the fifth annual Dance Competition! Every year we have young and amazing dancers competing to be the best!" Everyone cheered."And here is our newest dancer, Dylan!" Lots of people cheered,but some booed him.

"Hello everyone. My name is Dylan, I'm 17 years old, and today I want to prove to everyone that I am the best and dirtiest dancer. So,I challenge Vanessa to a dance-off." He looked at me and smirked. I glared at him for a minute until I heard my name being chanted over and over again. I sighed and nodded my head.

Everyone cheered, clapped, and wolf whistled when I got on the dance floor. Dylan was standing only a few feet away from me, we began stretching for a couple of seconds and then music began to play, and he went first.

Liam's POV:

We are so dead once we get back.Why? We escaped from security because we were tired of not being able to go out.We escaped through the window of my bedroom but were caught and chased until they just gave up,once we stopped running,we saw this place and decided to check it out."So,I challenge Vanessa to a dance-off."After Dylan said that last sentence, everyone looked to the other side of the room. I looked and saw a group of girls sitting there. Then the crowd started chanting "Vanessa". I heard the chanting being close, I looked over at Louis, "Vanessa!Vanessa!Vanessa!Vanessa!" He had a grin on his face. I hit him behind the head. "Ow!" He yelled, I just gave him a look and he stopped.

We all looked towards the dance floor and saw a girl with a long, loose jersey, with denim short shorts and some white converse high tops. Damn, she was hot. We could see her bra from where we were sitting. It got even better when she started stretching! Oh god!She was bending down to touch her toes, and let me tell you, she had a big butt. I could feel my manhood getting hard and my arousal increasing just by watching her. I looked to the boys and they had the same expression in their faces. I bit my lip as the music started.

Harry's POV:

Oh god, she's so hot! The song, 'Play Hard' by David Guetta started playing and the boy started dancing. He was pretty good, but then when the girl started dancing, I bit my lip. Yes, I'm getting horney by just seeing a girl dancing, but in my defense, she dances so sexy. After a few seconds, she started making her way towards us. Oh shit.

Liam's POV:

Shit! She's coming! I started panicking because I was so horney and it was visible. I put my hands over it and acted casual. She finally reached us and started to....thrust? She starting thrusting against me! It was so hot. I looked up at her and she winked at me and took my snapback before she went back on the dance floor. I was so turned on by now.

Vanessa's POV:

Once the song ended, everybody cheered. "And the winner is......Vanessa!!!" I smiled as everyone cheered and my friends came down and hugged me. Once we let go, Dylan came and took his hand out and smiled. "Nice dancing!" I shook his hand, "thanks!" He nodded and walked off. I noticed that the group of hot boys were leaving, so I ran towards them.

"Hey!"I shouted as they turned around. I smiled and took off the snapback. "Here," I said as I handed it to the boy that I took it away from. He shook his head, "Nahh, you can keep it." I was shocked, "Really?Thanx!" I said as I put it back on, "No problem,babe." We both smiled. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves,hi, I'm Louis!" a big grin covered the face of the 'leader' of the group. "I'm Harry." Curly said, winking at me. "I'm Niall!" Blondie said as he gave me a cheeky grin. "I'm Zayn" the black haired boy said. I turned to the boy in front of me, "And you?" I asked him. "Liam" he smiled. "Well, nice to meet you Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam, my name's Vanessa"I introduced myself.They all smiled. "Vanessa! C'mon" I heard Perrie yell from behind me. "Well I have to go,nice meeting you guys, see you around, yea?" they all nodded.I turned around and started walking towards the girls. I could feel eyes on me and I knew it was the boys, they're probably looking at my butt I told myself.I laughed at my thought.Surely enough they were looking at my butt,'cause when I turned around to wave,their heads shot up and waved back while smiling awkwardly. "Are you done flirting with those boys yet?" Eleanor asked me. I scoffed, "I wasn't flirting!" I defended myself. We all laughed, "You know their looking at your butt,right?" Ariana said. "I know," I smirked.

Zayn's POV:

Damn, she's so hot. She has a big butt and she has an angelic voice that just makes me wanna fuck her senseless and make her moan my name. Calm down Zayn, Calm down. I told myself in my mind. I sighed and walked out the door, snapping the boys out of their trance as they followed me. "So, do you guys think she's the one?" Niall asked us. "Yeah, she's hot, nice and can move her body really well." Liam said as we all agreed. "ok, so it's settled, tomorrow we'll kidnap her." Louis announced as we all went home.

********************************

Hey guys!Ok so this is my first fanfic,so I want you to comment what you think about this chapter? BTW,this chapter was inspired by a scene in a book called 'Hi I'm a street dancer and I was kidnapped by One Direction'